Who won?

Which one won the debate

• Total voters
America lost.

Imagine that someone who looks at this from an impartial viewpoint.

One guy doesn't know what's going on.
The other just lies all the time.

And one of these has to be president for 4 more years.

I remember when Dubya got elected a lot of people said it was a joke. That was nothing compared to this.

Imagine that someone who looks at this from an impartial viewpoint.

One guy doesn't know what's going on.
The other just lies all the time.

And one of these has to be president for 4 more years.

I remember when Dubya got elected a lot of people said it was a joke. That was nothing compared to this.
You folks claim Trump lied, yet none of you can point out a single lie. Not very impartial. Only lefty loons fear a second Trump term, the rest of the country will be fine with it.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Biden was a Disaster.

Is that Clear. Robert W

10 days ago.

Just STOP. Trump has many PROVEN lies.
Yet, you tell this lie of yours.

Just admit, Biden is a disaster and TRUMP LIES.
Just none you can name. Why would I believe that? Not to mention, you folks aren't known to be able to discern truth from lies.

• Sad
Reactions: cnm
Discussion of Biden's performance should be completely secondary to discussion of the strategy deliberately used by the Democrats to get rid of President Piss Pants themselves .
But why did they deliberately throw him under the train in front of the world ?
And what are the pre- planned follow up moves ?

Beats me -- when a simple resignation for health reasons before any silly debate would have been normal and expected by anyone with a brain .

No group could surely be so stupid not to have a master follow up plan , knowing that last night was a certainty to occur exactly as it did .

I don't think the choice between a mumbler and a liar is difficult. But then I don't have to choose between those two.

Biden isn't just a mumbler, he doesn't really know what's going on half the time. But yes, he's a better choice because the people around him will do a better job than Trump.

But neither one is a good choice.

The memes won

sjdkekkd,d.png

Biden isn't just a mumbler, he doesn't really know what's going on half the time.
He seemed to have a much better grasp of policy than Trump. He just didn't explain well.

I agree it's extremely amusing the US has trapped itself into become a gerontocracy.

Best Founding Documents evah!

Forum List

Back