Kammy got the questions in advance. Next debate let BOTH candidates see the questions in advance.

It would be easier to accept that Harris was given the questions beforehand if anyone could answer just one question. Which of Harrises questions was not about an often-discussed subject that was clearly expected to be asked? A prepared debater would know all the expected subjects discussed and questions asked would be common points of discussion on news sites every day. What was the surprise question that proves she had to have been given the questions beforehand?
Read the article i linked to. Author gave many questions kammy should have been asked but wasn't. For example, "Do you think it suspicious that biden said, "It's time to put trump in the bullseye," and 5 days later he was shot.?"

I prefer each debate candidate be given 1.5 or 2 minutes to pose single questions to their opponent. Each opponent be given up to 5 minutes to deal with the question, and each questioner be given up to 3 minutes for redirecting their question to be further answered by their opponent.

Something like that might work.

Read the article i linked to. Author gave many questions kammy should have been asked but wasn't. For example, "Do you think it suspicious that biden said, "It's time to put trump in the bullseye," and 5 days later he was shot.?"
I can think of many trump should have been asked. Does that mean he was in collusion with the moderators? It was coincidence.

Trump got his ass kicked. Nobody gave any questions to Harris early. Trump just stepped into the octagon and got fucked up.
She can be your leader. We owe her nothing. And Trump did what he had to. He had to not run roughshod on a defenseless woman. For that is what would have been the propaganda after the debate. When it comes to defense of our nation in any way with Kamala, a growing percentage of men will not die for that. In fact, they will see and let others dies. And we have that going on today. Your own areas are full of that thinking.

Forum List

Back