CNN's Erin Burnett says Biden got the debate questions beforehand!!

It was pretty clear to me. After five days of prep, two pages of notes with him at the podium.

I am almost thinking if I am Trump I may not even debate in September. Tell the voters, "I am not going to put him through this again, it is dangerous for our country. You can choose, four more years of my policies or four more of his"
That would be very wise. Trump doesn't need it, and it's already been proven Biden can't do it. Trump has no reason to do it.

What pushback should they have given? I’ve heard this today that the moderators should have fact checked him in real time. It’s not their job to get involved in the debate. It’s their job to moderate, by asking questions and make sure they stick to the rules.

Trying to fact check him would be disruptive to the debate because who’s to say their information is correct..or not biased?

What pushback should they have given? I’ve heard this today that the moderators should have fact checked him in real time. It’s not their job to get involved in the debate. It’s their job to moderate, by asking questions and make sure they stick to the rules.

Trying to fact check him would be disruptive to the debate because who’s to say their information is correct..or not biased?

Of course.

People that was the BEST version of Joe Biden after a week off to do nothing but practice the debate. Holy shit now imagine Joe on an off day with no rest. :omg:

No notes alowed to be brought.
Watch the video, I've seen the debate twice. He didnt even walk out with notes so the camera panned away from him when he pulled them out. He then placed them on the podium and there were notes already on them. This is why Biden flipped to the second page, he didnt fill an entire page of notes within 15 minutes.

There were no surprise questions. They both knew what would be coming up, whether they were formally presented with them or not.

For this reason, both of them were failures in responding. Trump didn't do it as well as he should have, and Biden was without ammunition as well as being addled. Not a good combination.

1719628298831.png

Watch the video, I've seen the debate twice. He didnt even walk out with notes so the camera panned away from him when he pulled them out. He then placed them on the podium and there were notes already on them. This is why Biden flipped to the second page, he didnt fill an entire page of notes within 15 minutes.

Sherlock, stop pulling half-baked bs out of your ass.

Sherlock, stop pulling half-baked bs out of your ass.
It's clear as day. If I noticed it than many others did too.

Do you really think Biden was making notes to re-trace the debate and confront Trump in something he said earlier?

I mean ffs man. They set up a softball situation, clearly. From the timing, no crowd, his choice of venue and moderators a week long prep time and notes.

Some of his policies just created a major mountain to climb. The polls have placed pressure on him to hit a grand slam in a debate format.

There were no surprise questions. They both knew what would be coming up, whether they were formally presented with them or not.

For this reason, both of them were failures in responding. Trump didn't do it as well as he should have, and Biden was without ammunition as well as being addled. Not a good combination.

You seem to have really stupid opinions.

Forum List

Back