CNN drops the bomb: admits Biden knew the debate questions ahead of time

This was scheduled past his bed time.

Next one will be earlier. With a new Dr. Feelgood.

You should be right. This one shouldn't have happened either, really.

There is no possible way people in his inner circle didn't know how completely he has degraded, yet they rolled him out there to get humiliated. Crazy to watch.
that's what is the sad part. fk them. And I ain't a demofk bot

Biden had a whole week of preparation, and that performance is what we got. Let's not forget that. No 'cold' can account for that disaster.

Honestly it was better than I was expecting. Not sure what they did during those 6 days but it seemed to keep him from completely falling apart.

Of course if that happened he would have been done and their party doomed.

We all knew they were going to do this for Joe, just as they did it for Hillary.

But for them to admit on air is a shocker.

"He goes through six days of preparation at camp David... They know the rules. He practices with the mics. He knows every one of these questions is coming and yet he couldn‘t fill the time."

Im sure someone pointed out the obvious by now. You are retarded. Oh, and also she meant they didnt ask any surprise questions, they were basic questions he should have known were coming.

We all knew they were going to do this for Joe, just as they did it for Hillary.

But for them to admit on air is a shocker.

"He goes through six days of preparation at camp David... They know the rules. He practices with the mics. He knows every one of these questions is coming and yet he couldn‘t fill the time."

He may not have meant that literally but it sure looked to me that Biden was giving memorized answers (as much as he was capable) to questions he knew would be asked and in the order they were asked. And when he couldn't remember what was memorized he was completely incapable of adlibbing or expanding on any of those answers. At one point he forgot most of the answer and Jake Tapper urged him to fill in the more than two minutes he had to provide it. He failed miserably.

When Dana asked the abortion question and said "this is the same question" it was clear to me that she was sending a cue to him to repeat the prepared statement on abortion that he and his team had gone over.

I said this when they raised the question about black voters and his eyes lit up, it was as if he had that prepared and was confidence in his ability to regurgitate his prepared remarks to the question he knew was coming.

Biden said he intends to debate again in September. The question is, who is running this debate and how will he be more energized next time?

Yes, the cues from the "moderators" were obvious. It's clear they were involved in Biden's preparations for the debate, and set up the script accordingly.

And he still blew it. Epically.

hahhaha if you think Xiden sounds fine, I get why you are so confused.
I'm listening to him today. He didn't sound that way last night. A baseball pllayer can go 0 for 4 in one game and the next day hit for the cycle. Last night is over. I'm not confused. Confused are the people who listened to a man lie for 90 minutes and think that's a great winning debate performance.

Forum List

Back