CNN drops the bomb: admits Biden knew the debate questions ahead of time

He may not have meant that literally but it sure looked to me that Biden was giving memorized answers (as much as he was capable) to questions he knew would be asked and in the order they were asked. And when he couldn't remember what was memorized he was completely incapable of adlibbing or expanding on any of those answers. At one point he forgot most of the answer and Jake Tapper urged him to fill in the more than two minutes he had to provide it. He failed miserably.
Trump lied all night. He never answered a question.

I'm listening to him today. He didn't sound that way last night. A baseball pllayer can go 0 for 4 in one game and the next day hit for the cycle. Last night is over. I'm not confused. Confused are the people who listened to a man lie for 90 minutes and think that's a great winning debate performance.
Rachel, you can’t spin Tater’s debacle.

"He goes through six days of preparation at camp David... They know the rules. He practices with the mics. He knows every one of these questions is coming and yet he couldn‘t fill the time."

This is not an admission they were given the questions ahead of time. They're saying the camp is obviously aware of the hot button issues and they can accurately gauge what questions are coming and be prepared for them.

He may not have meant that literally but it sure looked to me that Biden was giving memorized answers (as much as he was capable) to questions he knew would be asked and in the order they were asked. And when he couldn't remember what was memorized he was completely incapable of adlibbing or expanding on any of those answers. At one point he forgot most of the answer and Jake Tapper urged him to fill in the more than two minutes he had to provide it. He failed miserably.
you know he gaffs when he says " look'

This is not an admission they were given the questions ahead of time. They're saying the camp is obviously aware of the hot button issues and they can obviously gauge what questions are coming and be prepared for them.
psst, there's a fool over there!!!

Optics matter. The optics were Biden was a tired old man who doesn't have anything left in him to run this country another four years.
Truth matters more than optics. Energetically telling lies doesn't show sane people that Trump is capable. Trump had 4 years, and he was incompetent. In the world as it is right now, Trump is incapable of governing.

Optics matter. The optics were Biden was a tired old man who doesn't have anything left in him to run this country another four years.
What's obvious to me is that someone who watched that last night and thinks creepy is fine, can't ever be honest about anything.

This is not an admission they were given the questions ahead of time. They're saying the camp is obviously aware of the hot button issues and they can accurately gauge what questions are coming and be prepared for them.
“He knows every one of these questions that are coming”
Both knew in a generic sense what was coming
Maybe she should have further elaborated but her comments lead one to that he knew the specific questions

They ca anticipate questions based on the topics they know will be discussed. They also know in what order the topics will be brought up. That's why prepared candidates will have a note pad with relevant talking points and figures.
That's nothing new.
The point of those debates is to hear the candidates talk on those points, not ambush them into a gotcha moment.

I'm listening to him today. He didn't sound that way last night. A baseball pllayer can go 0 for 4 in one game and the next day hit for the cycle. Last night is over. I'm not confused. Confused are the people who listened to a man lie for 90 minutes and think that's a great winning debate performance.
wow, it's amazing how fast that cold cleared up....hahahha

when Xiden was able to get a sentence together, that we could understand, it was a lie.
the best one was the endorsement of the border patrol union, and they personally sent out a post saying

The National Border Patrol Council swiftly posted on X, "To be clear, we never have and never will endorse Biden."

the best one was the endorsement of the border patrol union, and they personally sent out a post saying

The National Border Patrol Council swiftly posted on X, "To be clear, we never have and never will endorse Biden."
Xiden and dembots can’t help themselves from lying

Forum List

Back