The Difference between the Democrats and Republicans

What is black unemployment? What is black poverty? What are black businesses? Are those like black jobs? Asking for a friend.
Don't even try it. Trump said immigrants were taking black jobs and he damn sure wasn't taking about doctors or lawyers when he was referring to black jobs. So you can try the white boy plausble deniabiity tactic all yu want, but I'm black and we know exactly what Trump meant.

Don't even try it. Trump said immigrants were taking black jobs and he damn sure wasn't taking about doctors or lawyers when he was referring to black jobs. So you can try the white boy plausble deniabiity tactic all yu want, but I'm black and we know exactly what Trump meant.
Awwwww. Poor racist bitch can’t answer the question.

/—-/ We need to stand up to them. People have to hear both sides.
As a 20 yo, I was a meathead liberal, but listening to Barry Farber, and Barry Gray turned me around in 6 months. I cast my first Republican vote for Ronald Reagan.
What are you standing up tp? What are you losing? You voted for Reagan because Reagan was a great race baiter. Both sides are being heard.

Awwwww. Poor racist bitch can’t answer the question.
I answered the qurestion. I just happen to be smarter than you and know what you are trying to do. We all know what Trump meant and that includes you.

'You don't turn your back!': Newsom defiantly pushes back on calls for Biden to step down​

Look at you speaking for black people.

:rolleyes:

We have not seen the right wing media or the MSM ask for Trump to step down after 91 indictments and 34 convictions. In fact when states tried to take Trump off the rolls for his part in inciting an insurrection, the right wing and their media raised hell about how he should not be removed. The MSM editorial boards said nothing.

But democrats, continuing to fall for a right wing generated meme, are calling for Biden to step down after a poor debate performance. We are now supposed to be more concerned about whether Joe Biden can serve 4 more years than we are for the possibiity that a motherfucking convicted criminal could possibly be given the responsiblity to enforce the laws of this nation. Just how stupid are we here in America?

Democrats: Stop Panicking​

June 29, 2024, 7:00 a.m. ET

As a former Republican who spent decades pointing out flaws in the Democratic Party, I watch the current Democratic panic over President Biden’s debate performance with a mix of bafflement and nostalgia.

It’s baffling that so many Democrats are failing to rally around a wildly successful president after one bad night. But it does remind me of why Republicans defeated Democrats in so many races Republicans should have lost.

A bad night for Mr. Biden doesn’t change the fact that Mr. Trump opposes any mandatory vaccines for public school students. Do Americans really want to live through more polio, measles and whooping cough epidemics?

It’s easy to be for your guy on good nights, but it doesn’t mean much. The test is on bad nights.

Gov. Gavin Newsom of California showed Democrats how to fight after the debate: “You don’t turn your back because of one performance. What kind of party does that?”

Unfortunately, for the moment, it’s much of the Democratic Party establishment. Many of the same people wrote off Mr. Biden in the 2020 Democratic primaries after he was crushed in Iowa and New Hampshire. Representative James Clyburn of South Carolina refused to panic, stuck by Mr. Biden and helped save the campaign. Let his courage and steadiness be a model. My one plea to my new friends abandoning Mr. Biden is simple: Suck it up and fight. It’s not supposed to be easy.

I dont want biden to step down

Trump has a very good chance to best biden in november

We have not seen the right wing media or the MSM ask for Trump to step down after 91 indictments and 34 convictions. In fact when states tried to take Trump off the rolls for his part in inciting an insurrection, the right wing and their media raised hell about how he should not be removed. The MSM editorial boards said nothing.

But democrats, continuing to fall for a right wing generated meme, are calling for Biden to step down after a poor debate performance. We are now supposed to be more concerned about whether Joe Biden can serve 4 more years than we are for the possibiity that a motherfucking convicted criminal could possibly be given the responsiblity to enforce the laws of this nation. Just how stupid are we here in America?

As a former Republican who spent decades pointing out flaws in the Democratic Party, I watch the current Democratic panic over President Biden’s debate performance with a mix of bafflement and nostalgia.

It’s baffling that so many Democrats are failing to rally around a wildly successful president after one bad night. But it does remind me of why Republicans defeated Democrats in so many races Republicans should have lost.

A bad night for Mr. Biden doesn’t change the fact that Mr. Trump opposes any mandatory vaccines for public school students. Do Americans really want to live through more polio, measles and whooping cough epidemics?

It’s easy to be for your guy on good nights, but it doesn’t mean much. The test is on bad nights.

Gov. Gavin Newsom of California showed Democrats how to fight after the debate: “You don’t turn your back because of one performance. What kind of party does that?”

Unfortunately, for the moment, it’s much of the Democratic Party establishment. Many of the same people wrote off Mr. Biden in the 2020 Democratic primaries after he was crushed in Iowa and New Hampshire. Representative James Clyburn of South Carolina refused to panic, stuck by Mr. Biden and helped save the campaign. Let his courage and steadiness be a model. My one plea to my new friends abandoning Mr. Biden is simple: Suck it up and fight. It’s not supposed to be easy.

Democrats only panic when they see a huge loss looming.

All of the Cult members celebrating the NYT telling Biden to step aside, have failed to notice that the Times also said Trump proved himself unfit for office. Trump comes across as mentally unbalanced.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The country is actualy doing way better under Biden. We have the best economy on earth. Our economy is fueling overall world economic growth. And we are thinking about throwing that away because some of us chose to listen to right wing propaganda.
.after they pay their bills lots of people wont agree with you....

💁🏼‍♀️_That's rich being that, BLACKS WERE THE LEAST COVID VACCINATED

All these disease ridden invaders were not quarantined, mandated to be covid vaccinated AND THE KIDS WERE ALLOWED TO ENROLL IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS WITHOUT HAVING TO PROVIDE PROOF OF UP TO DATE AND REQUIRED VACCINATIONS, LET ALONE, REQUIRED TO BE VACCINATED.

In Chicago, there were 3 measles outbreaks, a TB outbreak, a Whooping cough outbreak, a chicken pox outbreak a lice outbreak and numerous bedbug outbreaks....ALL ORIGINATING IN THE TEMPORARY SHELTERS AND HOTELS ILLEGALS WERE PLACED IN, COMING AND GOING ON PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, TO WELFARE OFFICES, SCHOOLS

Please, fuck off and die

.after they pay their bills lots of people wont agree with you....
I pay bills. And Biden is not the one in charge of pricing. The same thing would be happening if Trump was in office. The ignorance of our citizenry shows in the refusal to understand the impact of a pandemic. So instead of listening to trump talk shit for the last 3.5 years, perhaps people should have paid attention to what was going on all over the world. Because our economy is the best on earth and trump would not make it better. We aren't paying more for eggs because of Biden, we aren't paying more for chicken because of Biden. Biden didn't cause the Avian flu. We aren't paying more for vegetables because Biden. Biden is not responsible for the flooding, fires and hot weather that is killing crops.

So we can continue to be stupid, then once trump is elected, he'll start bragging about how great the economy is and immediately and you guys will suddenly stop being worried about your bills even though Trump would be inheriting an economy created by Joe Biden/Kamala Harris. Then as Project 2025 starts to kick in, you will learn the hard way that you should have elected Biden.

Forum List

Back