Zone1 Is Atheism Depressing?

Don't all atheists believe that only the material world exists?

Then how can I be wrong that they are only concerned with satisfaction of material needs and primitive impulses? What else is there for them to be concerned with?

It's literally an artifact of their beliefs.
Atheists have a huge problem. If they believe that only a material world exists, why can't we use the elements we have (in our material world) to create life in some kind of primordial soup?

Atheists have a huge problem. If they believe that only a material world exists, why can't we use the elements we have (in our material world) to create life in some kind of primordial soup?

are you speaking for the atheists ... or the desert religions.

- because physiology is a metaphysical substance that can only exist when accompanied with its own unique spiritual content for its guidance which is unknown to reproduce necessary for creating life ... is why that will never work the elements in a primordial mixture.

are you speaking for the atheists ... or the desert religions.

- because physiology is a metaphysical substance that can only exist when accompanied with its own unique spiritual content for its guidance which is unknown to reproduce necessary for creating life ... is why that will never work the elements in a primordial mixture.
I asked a question FOR atheists and anyone else who thinks human beings came from a primordial conglomeration of elements in some kind of pond. If they actually BELIEVE that let them prove it. So far, they have not been able to replicate life, they have only been able to use existing RNA to make a 'living' cell.

Don't all atheists believe that only the material world exists?

Then how can I be wrong that they are only concerned with satisfaction of material needs and primitive impulses? What else is there for them to be concerned with?

It's literally an artifact of their beliefs.
I don't know what all atheists believe. We're not a hive.

Who said we can't?

I asked a question FOR atheists and anyone else who thinks human beings came from a primordial conglomeration of elements in some kind of pond. If they actually BELIEVE that let them prove it. So far, they have not been able to replicate life, they have only been able to use existing RNA to make a 'living' cell.

Dolly the cloned sheep.

I don't know what all atheists believe. We're not a hive.
Atheists are materialists in the sense that's that all they believe exist; the material world.

And apparently, you must be ashamed of it because you don't seem to want to admit it.

Atheism is not a belief. It's a nonbelief.
No, you are trying to describe atheism as a negation. Atheists believe the only thing that exists is the material world. That's the affirmative way of describing their beliefs.

Forum List

Back