Biden really lied. Did the Media mention he lied?

Trump's Third Act? American Gangster.

In recent months, Donald Trump has been trying out a new routine. At rallies and town halls across the country, he compares himself to Al Capone. "He was seriously tough, right?" Mr. Trump told a rally in Iowa in October, in an early rendition of the act.

But "he was only indicted one time; I've been indicted four times." (Capone was, in fact, indicted at least six times.) The implication is not just that Mr. Trump is being unfairly persecuted but also that he is four times as tough as Capone. "If you looked at him in the wrong way," Mr. Trump explained, "he blew your brains out."

Lol.

Yes, the media said Biden got a couple of things wrong, when Donald deliberately lied 67 times.
He got more than a couple of things wrong. He forgot that his debacle in Afghanistan resulted in the needless death of more than a dozen soldiers. He lied about the security of the southern border. He lied about the numbers crossing illegally now he during Trump’s term. He lied about his policies resulting in the lowering of insulin prices. He told a couple dozen whoppers during that debate. He could have told more lies if one could understand what he was saying.

He got more than a couple of things wrong. He forgot that his debacle in Afghanistan resulted in the needless death of more than a dozen soldiers. He lied about the security of the southern border. He lied about the numbers crossing illegally now he during Trump’s term. He lied about his policies resulting in the lowering of insulin prices. He told a couple dozen whoppers during that debate. He could have told more lies if one could understand what he was saying.
My cost of drugs due to Biden got higher by a huge amount.

I did not watch two stations about the same time. What did CNN say supporting what you believe?
Their fact checker recorded 9 lies from Biden, over 30 from Trump. I picked out the lie about taxes and the rich as I had read about it recently. Biden had to do some real math gymnastics to come up with it.

What Biden is suggesting is that the rich sell their investment assets and pay taxes on any profits. He decries all the untaxed (unsold) assets the rich hold. That would be their "fair share".

Last edited:
You're fucking insane. You obviously don't remember the fall of Viet Nam. NOBODY got out.

Biden got 150,000 Americans and American staffers out of Afghanistan. The MOST in history.
Progs have no concept of what money is. Really is. They waste so much in resources. The same is true for all of the nations that have done the same to their economies with the printing of money and then wasting it. The taxpayer paid for all of the upgrades in Afghanistan and the equipment. We are tired of wars. We are tired of elite politicians who live the life of riley while they send soldiers overseas to die uselessly. Our domestic infrastructure could have been completely rebuilt and new infrastructure a few times over just from the money we spent in the middle east the last few decades.

Biden lied much more than is discussed. But if Trump said this, they would call Trump a liar. But they shield Biden and his lies.

Who agrees that Biden is a serial liar?

"President Biden showed last night that he was weak — sadly — that he is feeble...and he said a number of things that are just demonstrably untrue," Speaker Johnson told reporters Friday on Capitol Hill.

One that stuck out to him as the "most staggering" was his claim that, "on his watch, we have not lost any American troops."

"Obviously, that is not true," Speaker Johnson reminded. "I wanted to read 13 names, by way of example, that he seems to have forgotten already — which is really shocking and sad."

"Apparently, he's already forgotten about the 13 American heroes that were lost with his disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan," emphasized Speaker Johnson. "These are their names, Mr. President, these are their names."

The Speaker then read the names of those killed amid Biden's catastrophic pullout:

• Marine Corps Staff Sgt. Darin T. Hoover, 31, of Salt Lake City, Utah
  • Marine Corps Sgt. Johanny Rosario Pichardo, 25, of Lawrence, Massachusetts
  • Marine Corps Sgt. Nicole L. Gee, 23, of Sacramento, California
  • Marine Corps Cpl. Hunter Lopez, 22, of Indio, California
  • Marine Corps Cpl. Daegan W. Page, 23, of Omaha, Nebraska
  • Marine Corps Cpl. Humberto A. Sanchez, 22, of Logansport, Indiana
  • Marine Corps Lance Cpl. David L. Espinoza, 20, of Rio Bravo, Texas
  • Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Jared M. Schmitz, 20, of St. Charles, Missouri
  • Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Rylee J. McCollum, 20, of Jackson, Wyoming
  • Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Dylan R. Merola, 20, of Rancho Cucamonga, California
  • Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Kareem M. Nikoui, 20, of Norco, California
  • Navy Hospitalman Maxton W. Soviak, 22, of Berlin Heights, Ohio
  • Army Staff Sgt. Ryan C. Knauss, 23, of Corryton, Tennessee
His most daunting and unbelievably stupid remark
had to do with Late term abortions and how Biden's
Democrats and 7 states have made sure at least 7 states
would allow such a massacre of the precious unborn
even when Born alive.
Thank Obama fir dat.He was the only Illinois State Rep
to not Ban the practice of Infanticide.Obama ,another
typical Democrat Liar somehow got away by not being
pressed in 2008 during his Presidential Campaign or as
the Democrat Nominee as to his Illinois State rep vote
on casually allowing babies { born alive } to face
the hideous totally Unamerican practice of ...
InFanticide

Yes, the media said Biden got a couple of things wrong, when Donald deliberately lied 67 times.
"A couple of things"???
You and the biased MSM really are so biased and you are so stupid to say "a couple of things wrong"!

Trump made a series of misleading statements on topics from Jan. 6 to terrorism to taxes,
while Biden flubbed some facts of his own
By the way, the Border Patrol endorsed me, endorsed my position,” Biden said.
Above LIE!!
The National Border Patrol Council has proudly endorsed Donald J. Trump for President of the United States,” the group’s vice president, Hector Garza, said in a statement shared exclusively with NBC News.

I count up easily over 20 lies when Biden said. "The truth is, I'm the only president this century, this decade, that doesn't have any troops dying anywhere in the world like he did."

Tell that to the parents, etc. of these people killed because of Biden!

Biden seemingly forgot about the 16 troops who have died in overseas attacks over his tenure in the White House, including the 13 in Kabul on Aug. 26, 2021, and another three in Jordan just five months ago.
In Jan. 2024, U.S. Central Command confirmed that three U.S. service members were killed and at least 25 others were injured in a drone attack on an outpost in northeast Jordan near the Syrian border.

Two U.S. Navy SEALs, identified as Navy Special Warfare Operator 1st Class Christopher J. Chambers, 37, and Navy Special Warfare Operator 2nd Class Nathan Gage Ingram, 27, died while conducting a weapons transfer from Iran to Houthi rebels off the coast of Somalia.

Forum List

Back