Biden really lied. Did the Media mention he lied?

I don't care HOW MANY times you use the word Democrats.

Slavery was in the SOUTH.
Those Southerners were Conservatives, always have been, still are to this day.
Yes, technically the (D) had Slaves, but those (D) were Southern (D) who support the Racist Actions of the SOUTH and are todays (R).

Was it Conservatives that wiped out Slavery? >>>>>>No, my party was founded to wipe out slavery.
You don't care because though we have two parties, you always lunge forward to defend who? The Democrats.

The South had no clue what so called Conservatives were then or now.
So to hide the democrats sins, you will now explain that with those sins, you picked to side with the slave holding party?

"It went on and on, and that was the point. This was not a debate. It was [Trump] (the felon) using a technique that actually has a formal name, the Gish gallop, although I suspect he comes by it naturally. It’s a rhetorical technique in which someone throws out a fast string of lies, non-sequiturs, and specious arguments, so many that it is impossible to fact-check or rebut them in the amount of time it took to say them. Trying to figure out how to respond makes the opponent look confused, because they don’t know where to start grappling with the flood that has just hit them."
Then why are Democrats whining over Biden? Biden cured illegal immigration? Say who are those now crossing into the USA? Biden did not cause gasoline prices to skyrocket? Those pumps must be terrible liars then.

You don't care because though we have two parties, you always lunge forward to defend who? The Democrats.

So to hide the democrats sins, you will now explain that with those sins, you picked to side with the slave holding party?
You are one doddering, elderly shit ass to think anything from the Confederates has anything to do with the Dems today.,

Tell that to Goldwater who voted against the CRA in 1964 while running for the Presidency that year, then voted against the VA the next year.

Can I congratulate you as being one of my favorite pussies to beat the shit out of?

Notice the lies from Democrats. They used to be Republicans????? I laugh and smirk when they lie about that.

You are one doddering, elderly shit ass to think anything from the Confederates has anything to do with the Dems today.
Exactly.

Roberts cry will always be......but Democrats.

Nice cover ^^^^^ elderly shit ass. LOLLLOLLLOLLL

Those waving the Confederate Flag, then and NOW, are the racists.

Exactly.

Roberts cry will always be......but Democrats.

Nice cover ^^^^^ elderly shit ass. LOLLLOLLLOLLL

Race you scream? And you deny Democrats the racists are really the racists? Don't tell me you attack democrats.

Can I congratulate you as being one of my favorite pussies to beat the shit out of?
Were you NOT previously offended when people called you names?
Yes, Yes you were.

Now, you become one.
You have NO quality CHARACTERISTICS at all.
Weakness is your best quality.

No, you don't get "once more." You heard him. We all did. And you defend your and his shit assery without push back? No.,
I listened to Biden lie so often he deserves the title of major liar. And I expected it because he is a shit brained Democrat.

Were you NOT previously offended when people called you names?
Yes, Yes you were.

Now, you become one.
You have NO quality CHARACTERISTICS at all.
Weakness is your best quality.
You hate a Democrat being congratulated? Why didn't you point out his insults?

And you deny Democrats the racists are really the racists?
FACTS Robert.
These guys below are NOT Democrats.
They are Right Wing So-Called Conservative RedNecks with an agenda.
Do these guys make you proud Robert?

Are these guys racist?
mcmichael mug shot.jpeg

You are one doddering, elderly shit ass to think anything from the Confederates has anything to do with the Dems today.,

Tell that to Goldwater who voted against the CRA in 1964 while running for the Presidency that year, then voted against the VA the next year.

Nope. Just as those waving the US Flag don't mean they are freedom lovers.

What president put up on the White House the colors of the cock suckers?

Ps, read at the top the shit Horses hurled at me first!!!!

FACTS Robert.
These guys below are NOT Democrats.
They are Right Wing So-Called Conservative RedNecks with an agenda.
Do these guys make you proud Robert?

Are these guys racist?View attachment 969220
What I have said to you from the beginning. You rush to defend Democrats and snarl at Republicans. And you keep being willing to prove I am accurate.

Forum List

Back