🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden really lied. Did the Media mention he lied?

What he means is there are 5 quintiles. Each is affected a bit like the next is yet different say from Quintile 5 to Quintile 1.

Democrats want us to believe there are just two quintiles, the rich and the poor.
Right. And worse yet for them the middle class has been 'hollowed out' largely by moving up into the next highest quintile.

Would have been better if it ended without 2,549 soldiers getting blown up. How many more thousands would you have preferred died so that some eventual evacuation would end up with zero deaths? I wish those 13 soldiers were still alive, but they should never have been there in the first place.
It would not. By the way, check into how the military believes Biden is doing in Ukraine. Do you see him pouring help into Ukraine? Please admit no of course he is not.

Right. And worse yet for them the middle class has been 'hollowed out' largely by moving up into the next highest quintile.
My grandson James is a very good example. 3 years back or 4, he was a Senior in college making a pleasing $35,000 paid to paid to him at Facebook. When he graduated, Facebook handed him around $160,000 per year. When he left college, debt free thanks to his parents, he rapidly rose to the elite. Biden wants him to bleed cash to Biden so Biden can spend cash on illegals.

Just because you MAKE up some idiotic statement, don't make it true. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Democrats want us to believe
Man you are brutal to Democrats. Wait, no you are not.

It would not. By the way, check into how the military believes Biden is doing in Ukraine. Do you see him pouring help into Ukraine? Please admit no of course he is not.
The military? Better to ask Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, etc. for their opinions. And they don't seem too peeved.

A bit of hyperbole ^^^ by you, but you don't have to convince me, biden was a disaster on debate night.

Just RW talking points.

Will cult members ever acknowledge that Military Members died under trump.
No, no they won't.
If we were to accept your theories on trump lies, who did they hurt. Trumps not president. Nor is he in a position to make policy decisions
Biden's lies are killing the country, ( pun intended)

The military? Better to ask Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, etc. for their opinions. And they don't seem too peeved.
Is their products reaching Ukraine? If they are, why is Zelensky not happy?

Yes, the media said Biden got a couple of things wrong, when Donald deliberately lied 67 times.
Like biden's uncle being eaten by cannibals? Or Marching in a civil rights movement? Attending a black church? Getting arrested for being on the pour h of a black family? Or how about this I did not have anything to do with my son's business not did I talk with his business partners? Trump has had many lies told on him.

He sure is a Democrat.
Aren't you a conservative? Your party exists entirely to redistribute wealth from the lower and middle classes to the upper class. Shouldn't you be happy if Biden is helping the rich?

Biden lied much more than is discussed. But if Trump said this, they would call Trump a liar. But they shield Biden and his lies.

Who agrees that Biden is a serial liar?

"President Biden showed last night that he was weak — sadly — that he is feeble...and he said a number of things that are just demonstrably untrue," Speaker Johnson told reporters Friday on Capitol Hill.

One that stuck out to him as the "most staggering" was his claim that, "on his watch, we have not lost any American troops."

"Obviously, that is not true," Speaker Johnson reminded. "I wanted to read 13 names, by way of example, that he seems to have forgotten already — which is really shocking and sad."

"Apparently, he's already forgotten about the 13 American heroes that were lost with his disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan," emphasized Speaker Johnson. "These are their names, Mr. President, these are their names."

The Speaker then read the names of those killed amid Biden's catastrophic pullout:

• Marine Corps Staff Sgt. Darin T. Hoover, 31, of Salt Lake City, Utah
  • Marine Corps Sgt. Johanny Rosario Pichardo, 25, of Lawrence, Massachusetts
  • Marine Corps Sgt. Nicole L. Gee, 23, of Sacramento, California
  • Marine Corps Cpl. Hunter Lopez, 22, of Indio, California
  • Marine Corps Cpl. Daegan W. Page, 23, of Omaha, Nebraska
  • Marine Corps Cpl. Humberto A. Sanchez, 22, of Logansport, Indiana
  • Marine Corps Lance Cpl. David L. Espinoza, 20, of Rio Bravo, Texas
  • Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Jared M. Schmitz, 20, of St. Charles, Missouri
  • Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Rylee J. McCollum, 20, of Jackson, Wyoming
  • Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Dylan R. Merola, 20, of Rancho Cucamonga, California
  • Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Kareem M. Nikoui, 20, of Norco, California
  • Navy Hospitalman Maxton W. Soviak, 22, of Berlin Heights, Ohio
  • Army Staff Sgt. Ryan C. Knauss, 23, of Corryton, Tennessee
The one that actually floored me was Biden's "Fine people" lie. Snopes, seven years after everyone else debunked it as a lie, just came out last week and admitted it was a lie.

Biden has been spewing that bullshit for six years. I find it hard to believe his 16 coaches in in the woods didn't drill it into him to stop telling that lie. My guess is that this dementia just took over and he reflexively fell back on the lie he had been spewing for so long.

Aren't you a conservative? Your party exists entirely to redistribute wealth from the lower and middle classes to the upper class. Shouldn't you be happy if Biden is helping the rich?
No, my party was founded to wipe out slavery. I believe now we must wipe out those who had slaves, the democrats.

Can I give you a tip about the Rich? Take my Grandson the day he graduated the university. He got nothing from Democrats. He is getting rich being paid by the Rich. Should he remain poor?

Forum List

Back