Liberal NPR Men SHOCKED AND DEVASTATED After Testosterone Test Comes Back With EMBARRASSING Results!

This has been an ongoing issue with the left wing. Wasn’t like this back in the day. I think this coincides with the downfall of millions of steel and Auto job in this country that made a man tough and be able to take care of his family.

View attachment 1009739

It’s an Unfortunate and a number of ways a bizarre situation going on in America today.

When they start wearing orange makeup, get to us.

He has an uncanny knack for finding really juicy clips from the mainstream media. His channel is very entertaining for conservatives and he has good political instincts and original takes on daily news.
I bet it is.

A Black Republican influencer fantasizing about gay men is exactly the sort of media we all expect you people to be attracted to. :lol:

He has an uncanny knack for finding really juicy clips from the mainstream media. His channel is very entertaining for conservatives and he has good political instincts and original takes on daily news.
Conservative black perspective is all about common sense. The Guy is spot on. And of course he is hated by the radical left for that.

This is America for us today. The radical left either doesn’t care about kids getting a sex strange operation or men urinating on each other in a public area in a democrat controlled city. These things occur and the way the left reacts is to laugh about it, to deny that it exists or worse they support it. It’s a a part of lifestyle of the beta male ….to embrace all of that trash or to act like it doesn’t exist.

The left-wing beta male will say things like

“oh what do you care about men getting naked in public in front of children? It’s not happening by you is it?”

“Trump supporters drink the Kool-Aid”

“ you just don’t know what it means to be woke”

Well, everyone has seen the video evidence of men urinating on each other in public with kids present in Democrat controlled cities . We know that some trans men have competed in women’s sports. These are serious things. And it’s disgraceful how the beta male reacts to it. The whole world knows what’s going on. The civilized world stands against this kind of filth. I think with time common sense will prevail, and the radical left will lose.

This has been an ongoing issue with the left wing. Wasn’t like this back in the day. I think this coincides with the downfall of millions of steel and Auto job in this country that made a man tough and be able to take care of his family.

View attachment 1009739

It’s an Unfortunate and a number of ways a bizarre situation going on in America today.

There isn't much information about testosterone levels 100 years ago, but here's some information about testosterone levels today and over the past few decades:

• Recent decline
    A study found that testosterone levels in men in the United States have dropped substantially since the 1980s. The average level of the hormone dropped by 1% per year, but the reasons for the decline are unclear.

• Age-related decline
    As men age, the function of their hypothalamic-pituitary and Leydig cells decreases, which can lead to a decline in testosterone production.

• Sleep disruption
      Testosterone levels are usually highest in the morning after the body recharges during sleep. Sleep apnea and other conditions that disrupt sleep can disrupt the body's natural rhythm of testosterone production.

• Other factors
      Low testosterone is more common in people who are overweight or obese, or who have Type 2 diabetes.

The left-wing beta male will say things like

“oh what do you care about men getting naked in public in front of children? It’s not happening by you is it?”

“Trump supporters drink the Kool-Aid”

Well, everyone has seen the video evidence of men urinating on each other in public and Democrat controlled cities. We know that some trans men have competed in women’s sports. These are serious things. And it’s disgraceful how the beta reacts to them. The whole world knows what’s going on. In the civilized world stands against this kind of filth. I think with time common sense will prevail, and the radical will lose.
You do have fucked-up fantasies.

Don’t you think all real men do?
View attachment 1009946
Couldn’t have explained any better^. And we need to do something about this. Because the future of western civilization is at stake.

The beta will respond by saying

“Oh calm down, stop drinking the Kool-Aid”

“Your a trump cultist”

I’ve noticed the recent response to this by some Democrats is to completely deny that we have gay men doing strip shows in front of children, drag queen strip shows. a push for children to get sex exchange operations without their parents consent. And so on and so forth all of these things exist, and the radical leftie is either embarrassed to admit it does exist, or they downplay and troll, or worse they welcome it.

Attachments

• 1726099696885.png
    1726099696885.png
    286 bytes · Views: 0
Cool spin…2018 Grandpa stabbed a Nazi in the heart and took his helmet.
2060 pajama boy faggot would shit his pants if he got within 100yds of a Nazi
If we had radical left ideology during the World War II era, we would’ve lost. We’d all be speaking German or Japanese. What a bunch of dumb ass trolls that the radical left are. All they can do in these topics is troll and or they’re simply embarrassed by what their party has become.

Couldn’t have explained any better^. And we need to do something about this. Because the future of western civilization is at stake.
Why? After all, the woke liberals have been bitch-slapping the manly high-T Russians. And boy howdy, do we laugh hard about that.

It's not liberal male candidates wearing high heels and makeup.

It's not the liberals here screaming hysterically all the time.

It's not liberal men who are almost always porkers.

Something in the conservative way of life causes gonads -- in both men and women -- to shrivel and vanish, and causes formally normal men to reflexively bend over and drop trou when they see a fascist authority figure.

I’ve noticed the recent response to this by some Democrats is to completely deny that we have gay men doing strip shows in front of children, drag queen strip shows. a push for children to get sex exchange operations without their parents consent.

You clearly think about this stuff a lot. You are so weird and creepy.

I'm starting to think liberal men might be able to give birth since they're becoming so feminine and sensitive.

You know, if somebody wants to be a different sex, if some guy wants a womb and they figure out some way to transplant a functional one into his body so he can give birth--eww how gross would THAT be????--and he can find a doctor unethical enough to do that for him, he should be able to have that. But he should pay for it. He shouldn't be able to require insurance companies to cover it or use government money to pay for it. And he shouldn't be able to demand everybody else condone it.

And I wouldn't doubt that isn't a dream of some of these low T guys who are offended by men's men, strong masculinity, and regard them negatively. I don't know a lot of men's men, macho types with obvious strong masculinity who are progressives.

Hadn't really thought about that until this thread.

Forum List

Back