Who pays tariffs?

Try to check facts always from faux news, the mouth of "P01135809", you could learn even something very tangible.
But no one of real intelligence expects those that swallow faux news and facts to do any work.

How do you spend trillions on a tax cut?

Try to check facts always from faux news, the mouth of "P01135809", you could learn even something very tangible.
But no one of real intelligence expects those that swallow faux news and facts to do any work.
Who pays for the tariffs? The company bringing the product into the country. Period. The cost doesn't defer to anyone else. Why don't you learn something idiot.

Who pays for the tariffs? The company bringing the product into the country. Period. The cost doesn't defer to anyone else. Why don't you learn something idiot.

The end purchaser pays for the tariff. When I sell to a nation with import duties on my product, the purchaser pays. If Walmart pays the tariff, they pass it on to you, and they probably add a buck or two to pad their profit as well.

You'll never notice the difference and they can blame it all on Trump and his policies. Just like they did after the pandemic.

The end purchaser pays for the tariff. When I sell to a nation with import duties on my product, the purchaser pays. If Walmart pays the tariff, they pass it on to you, and they probably add a buck or two to pad their profit as well.

You'll never notice the difference and they can blame it all on Trump and his policies. Just like they did after the pandemic.
How? the product isn’t sold yet

Forum List

Back