I guess I have to explain reality to the Trumpers, so they can understand!

Oh, it's quite obvious that this is the wanker again.
:thankusmile: :thup: Thanks fir the reply,nobody else seemed to catch that post of mine.he is transparent as hell that this is the wanker.could not come back as the wanker again after being humiliated with so many ass beatings under that user name so heis now using a differerent user name to try and convince everybody someone else agrees with all his lies and propaganda.:abgg2q.jpg:

Most the dumb democrars sound all the same to me

Luckydumb could be anyone of them
Yeah all the Dems are dumbfuck liars that can’t be debated but trust me,it’s the wanker,the wanker stood out head and shoulders as the most juvenile poster that ever came to this board,none of the other dem posters here stood out like the wanker did.this poster has the exact same immo and juvenile behavior he displayed and stands out head and shoulders over the other dem posters here so it’s him.:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump is unique. There are very few people that have NO morals, ethics, principles or humanity.
Then why did democrats love Trump!
1725852829945.png

Democrats are never your friend, they use you, then turn on you

Democrats are scum filth

Let me make it more clear so someone like you can understand.

We were better off before the pandemic (before 2018) than after the pandemic (2020+). The president in 2018 was Trump and the president after 2020 was Biden. Neither was the cause or blame for the pandemic and neither was to blame for what the pandemic brought, though Trump's handling of the pandemic did cause over 200,000 people to die unnecessarily.
well, it appears you aren't as bright as you perceive you are... Biden didn't take control of the country until January 2021, not 2020... you, republicans, make that mistake all the time... so again you made a fool out of yourself ... if Trump had listened to the CDC in 2019 he would have looked like a hero... he didn't do that he was afraid the market would crash and make him look bad ...trump just let Covid-19 run wild... trump caused the death of 1 5 million people because of his poor leadership ... Biden took trumps mess in 2021 than turned it around... under Biden he top trumps numbers by 10 million more jobs and the market going through the roof... yes the president can't turn the market around or the loss of jobs but what he can do is get the country turned around from dropping in numbers by the actions they take Biden did that by the bills he passed that got the market move in a different direction... same with jobs by people starting to hire more people ...like i said 10 million more jobs the trump had

then how come when the democrats are in control of the house and senat the people make more money and have more jobs???? if your bull shit statements here have any truth to them ...
Check again dumbass, republicans control the house. How can we have an intelligent conversation with low I Q democrats.

Ten richest men in the world are all democrats.

Two richest investment firms in the world, democrats. $30 trillion dollars coltrolled by vanguard and blackrock

Democrats are literal idiots, make a google link and they believe. Put in on the television. They believe.

Forum List

Back