I guess I have to explain reality to the Trumpers, so they can understand!

Yes, we (and the economy) were better under Trump than under Biden BUT it is not the presidents that made it happen but the forces not under anyone's control that made it happen.

It is the pandemic (Covid) that caused this to happen

and

The COVID-19 pandemic precipitated a devastatingly sharp contraction of economic activity and huge job losses in early 2020, as government restrictions and fear of the virus kept people at home and businesses shut

Housing Market?

Prices of Real Estate in Europe

Saldo06/04/2023
COVID-19 has had a significant impact on various sectors of the economy. The real estate market is no different. Recent research shows that year-over-year increases in real estate prices have increased during the pandemic.

Unemployment?

The impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the euro area labour market for men and women

I can go on and on an on. The entire world was affected the SAME way due to the Pandemic. This was not Biden that caused it and as such, comparisons between Trump and Biden regarding the economy are pure misinformation.

Here in sum of what I stated above:

How has the economy of the United States been affected by COVID-19?

The COVID-19 pandemic's economic consequences are unprecedented for the U.S. by any measure. The toll we estimate that it took on the nation's gross domestic product is twice the size of that of the Great Recession of 2007-2009.

The reality is that Trump did not handle the pandemic as he should have. Here is an example of how Japan, who moved rapidly to stop the pandemic through shut-downs, has done better than the U.S. and Europe have done:

The Japanese Economy and the COVID-19 Pandemic

Japan's management of COVID-19 infection is considered better compared to that of the United States, Europe, and other countries.

and Biden has done better than Europe in making our economy better

View attachment 1007566

So get off the misinformation campaign you guys are in. Biden is not responsible for things being worse than when Trump was president. Start keying on what is to come if Trump or Biden are elected and stop using the economy as the basis for your debate.
You forgot to mention that Oil Prices was one of the main drivers of Global Inflation.

Do we remember the Trump deal to reduce the supply of Oil...

This had Oil going to 4 times its price by the time Trump left office and then doubling while Biden was there...

Normally I would say a US President has very little effect on Global Inflation but Trump serious short sightness caused untold damage

Lucky(sic)one was ordinarily insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid. - Heinrich Heine

The only alternative to Donald Trump is the communist whose abysmal record I cannot begin to document but have made a start:

I'm quite sure that Luckysickone has a boyfriend, and if not, then something calling itself female as shown in the Democrat portion of the foregoing website.

Wow, first post to me and it has insults, assumptions, hate spewing and plain stupidity. Typical MO for a Trumper

First of all, I am a 79 years old self-made man that accomplished rising from nothing to being set for life economically. I served my nation as an Air Force Cop that has shot at and been shot at. I have two kids (a son and a daughter) that are successful and self-sufficient themselves. My three objectives in life (Love, knowledge, and economic independence) have been all accomplished. I was a republican for 35 years so I have not ever been a Lover of the Democrats, though now I vote Democrat because the Republican party is all full of people like you.

As far as being gay, that is plain stupid on your part as I am exactly the opposite and extremely lucky because I am married to the stunningly beautiful woman seen in the pic below and the incredible part of being married to her, is that she is more beautiful inside than outside.

1725838009704.png

This is her now (at 79 years of age) and showing her love for me by sleeping in the uncomfortable chair for 3 days when I was in the hospital with an amputated toe

Amparoathospitalformer.jpg

You have now officially been shown what a total asshole you are.

Last edited:
Completely ignoring the Democrats war on fossil fuels, jacking up the price of everything in the name of climate change, tax increases and vowed more tax increases.
You know that Trump had the largest war on Fossil Fuels when he got the supply of Oil Cut worldwide...

You completely ignore that...

Trump

1725837970144.png

Biden admin has increased US supply but Oil is a global commodity which can be shipped most major ports in the world for about 1c more a gallon than shipping to New York.
This is the facts... Trump had a huge hand in Global Inflation, actually Biden did very well by comparison to rest of the world.

I reality can US afford another Trump Presidency when you consider the consumer tax (tarrif) that he wants. It is so abbsured that people don't think he is stupid enough to do it, but he did with Oil already.
BTW Oil Companies made record profits out his actions and he was in a few weeks ago trying to get money off them.

Who do you think is getting screwed if he is shilling for Oil companies

In the link PROVIDED in the response I gave where I outlined all the things that Trump has done for Putin, there is this paragraph:

Trump suggested Russia can keep Crimea​

Trump said Putin did “an amazing job of taking the mantle” when Russia annexed Crimea in 2014. During the 2016 presidential campaign, Trump broke with US policy and suggested he was OK if Russia kept the Ukrainian territory. He repeated a Kremlin talking point, saying, “The people of Crimea, from what I’ve heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were.”

and in that paragraph there is a direct link to where Trump broke US policy.

Yet what does Trump have to say about Communist

‘I don’t know what it is with poor Russia’ Says Trump​

Putin publicly broadcast that he is for Harris

Is it because she is a woman

Is he secretly for Trump and this is a misdirection play by him

Well if Putin says he is for Harris that is a reason to vote for Harris

Unless you are Trump and you believe everything Putin says

“They said just the other day, the attorney general, ‘We are looking at Russia.’ And I said oh no. It’s Russia, Russia, Russia all over again,” Trump said, referring to the investigation into his 2016 campaign by special counsel Robert Mueller. “But they don’t look at China and they don’t look at Iran. I don’t know what it is with poor Russia.”

Trump secret agent 000 - To Russia with Love

Last edited:
In the link PROVIDED in the response I gave where I outlined all the things that Trump has done for Putin, there is this paragraph:

Trump suggested Russia can keep Crimea​

Trump said Putin did “an amazing job of taking the mantle” when Russia annexed Crimea in 2014. During the 2016 presidential campaign, Trump broke with US policy and suggested he was OK if Russia kept the Ukrainian territory. He repeated a Kremlin talking point, saying, “The people of Crimea, from what I’ve heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were.”

and in that paragraph there is a direct link to where Trump broke US policy.
/—-/ So, you lied about what Trump said. You ignore that Obama was president when Putin took Crimea and did nothing.
Why should we believe anything you say?

You forgot to mention that Oil Prices was one of the main drivers of Global Inflation.

This had Oil going to 4 times its price by the time Trump left office and then doubling while Biden was there...

Normally I would say a US President has very little effect on Global Inflation but Trump serious short sightness caused untold damage

Dont Let reality slow down your lies.

Oil when Trump left office $53.71.bbl

Today $71.06/bbl

Trump is unique. There are very few people that have NO morals, ethics, principles or humanity.

There have always been people to worry about and there will always be people to worry about but Trump is a worry like no other has ever been or will be again. The worst part is added to the immorality, unethical behavior, unprincipled actions and inhumane feelings, Trump is incompetent, meaning he only destroys. I mean, if he was like Putin (who is also immoral, unethical, unprincipled and inhuman) at least the country could continue with some success for its people. Trump will destroy our nation in every way.
And here you are. The irony in your post is astonishing

That's crazy

Why would Trump do that?

This had Oil going to 4 times its price by the time Trump left office

Wow, 4 times. What was it before he did that? When did it get up to 4 times?

Wow, first post to me and it has insults, assumptions, hate spewing and plain stupidity. Typical MO for a Trumper

First of all, I am a 79 years old self-made man that accomplished rising from nothing to being set for life economically. I served my nation as an Air Force Cop that has shot at and been shot at. I have two kids (a son and a daughter) that are successful and self-sufficient themselves. My three objectives in life (Love, knowledge, and economic independence) have been all accomplished. I was a republican for 35 years so I have not ever been a Lover of the Democrats, though now I vote Democrat because the Republican party is all full of people like you.

As far as being gay, that is plain stupid on your part as I am exactly the opposite and extremely lucky because I am married to the stunningly beautiful woman seen in the pic below and the incredible part of being married to her, is that she is more beautiful inside than outside.

View attachment 1008497

This is her now (at 79 years of age) and showing her love for me by sleeping in the uncomfortable chair for 3 days when I was in the hospital with an amputated toe

View attachment 1008498

You have now officially been shown what a total asshole you are.

Talk like a duck, quack like a duck, and then pretend to be a good guy? Sorry, you flip-flop like Kamala Harris. Hanoi John Kerry served in the military. Big deal. I served and have two overseas combat action service bars on my dress greens. Your cries of success mean nothing after your display of ignorance and disrespect for peace officers across America - echoing Harris, got it?

U.S. service members swear an oath to "support and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic." The Democratic Party today is a domestic enemy of the Constitution. You have violated the oath you swore to, and cannot understand much less admit it.

You have just joined your ignorant pals on my lengthy Ignore List.

Ciao brutto. (This is Italian for "Goodbye, hateful one.)
----------------------------------------------

Last edited:
You know that Trump had the largest war on Fossil Fuels when he got the supply of Oil Cut worldwide...

You completely ignore that...

Trump

View attachment 1008496

Biden admin has increased US supply but Oil is a global commodity which can be shipped most major ports in the world for about 1c more a gallon than shipping to New York.
This is the facts... Trump had a huge hand in Global Inflation, actually Biden did very well by comparison to rest of the world.

I reality can US afford another Trump Presidency when you consider the consumer tax (tarrif) that he wants. It is so abbsured that people don't think he is stupid enough to do it, but he did with Oil already.
BTW Oil Companies made record profits out his actions and he was in a few weeks ago trying to get money off them.

Who do you think is getting screwed if he is shilling for Oil companies

BTW Oil Companies made record profits out his actions

They made record profits in 2020? How much?

Talk like a duck, quack like a duck, and then pretend to be a good guy? Sorry, you flip-flop like Kamala Harris. Hanoi John Kerry served in the military. Big deal. I served and have two overseas combat action service bars on my dress greens. Your cries of success mean nothing after your display of ignorance and disrespect for peace officers across America, got it?

You have just joined your ignorant pals on my lengthy Ignore List.

Ciao brutto. (This is Italian for "Goodbye, hateful one.)
----------------------------------------------
thank you, you are doing me a favor

This provides a small sample of her communism, incompetence, and the profound destruction she has wrought upon all Americans, even those who support her only out of their hatred for Donald Trump, who worked for four years for NOTHING. In contrast, Biden took $50 million in bribes and Harris cheered him every step of the way.

You speak as if you been here for years, you have two accounts. What is the name of your first account.
:thankusmile: :thup:
Like I been saying,it’s got to be the banker,same kind of lies,same evasion of facts.same desperate Hail Marys.he was too embarrassed to come back posting as the banker after being humiliated hundreds of times by so many of us so he choose this sockpuppet for his account more than likely.at any rate,it’s obviously a sock with a second account indeed if not the banker which I am putting y money on at the moment,you got any other guesses which poster it could be? The banker seems the most accurate to me.

I have several things that I want to say, with the first one being this:

This is my first warning to you regarding your insulting and debasing language (a stupid fucking democrat). If there is one thing I do not accept is such language.
Hypocrite, you called me a name first. I responded in kind.
pobre luckdumb is hurt and threatening me cause luckydumb dont like he/she's own medicine

Forum List

Back