Tim Walz Bribed Parents $200 To Inject Their Kids With mRNA, Now He’s Scrubbing the Evidence

The Trump vaccine is poison?

Comer needs to investigate Trump regarding this right away.

Right?
The vaccine democrats FORCED as many Americans to take as possible while giving illegal immigrants a pass is poison.

If the vaccine was good for Americans, democrats would do everything they could to deny Americans access to it.

Last edited:
I'm lazy
Can you just tell me?

Largest shareholders include BlackRock Inc., Vanguard Group Inc, State Street Corp, Bank Of America Corp /de/, Jpmorgan Chase & Co, Northern Trust Corp, Wellington Management Group Llp, Bank of New York Mellon Corp, Geode Capital Management, Llc, and Price T Rowe Associates Inc /md/

So, yeah, the Zionist Fascist billionaire Jews who love Biden, the Steal, and bitterly oppose re-opening the 911 investigation....

and owned that building where the shooter was ....

They will be lauded for not letting the likes of you defraud America of the vax.
The vaxx is poison.

If the vaxx was good for Americans, democrats would do all they could to restrict their access to it.

Democrats are working with America's enemies on the intentional collapse of America

Democrats = traitors

So many Trump voters are now dead from COVID, thanks to the antivaxxers.

If I was conspiracy-minded, I'd say that the evidence shows that antivaxxism is a liberal conspiracy, designed to help Democrats win elections.

Walz and biden and kammy should be locked up for the way they bribed and forced americans to get the killer jabs. The press is guilty too. They continue to tell us it's natural for 5 year old kids to have heart attacks.

Yet another blatant lie. An obscure reich wing website that caters to reich wing conspiracy nut jobs.

The definition of vaccine was changed to include mrna jabs before the vaxx was rolled out.
The definition changed months after Trump rolled it out.

What changed that includes MRNA now when it didn't before?

The only real change I see is that the new definition clarified vaccines do not provide "immunity".

Before September 1, 2021, the CDC had defined a vaccine as “A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease” (emphasis added). Currently, however, the CDC states a vaccine is merely “A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases” (emphasis added).

If the jabs were good for Americans, democrats would be doing everything they could to block Americans access to them.

Democrats know the jabs are poison. This is why illegal immigrants aren't required to get them.

If the jabs were poison, Republicans would line up for them, and demand they be made available, just like they did for Hydroxychloroquine, and invermectin.

Forum List

Back