So, now that the Harris rally crowds are bigger than the Trump rally crowds...

Well, on the Left or on the Right, fighting over crowd size is the same as, "My dad is bigger than your dad".

But, as long as they're happy.
I don't see it as being as important, predictively, as Trump supporters do. Harris could consistently keep doubling up Trump's crowds and lose the election.

I don't see it as being as important, predictively, as Trump supporters do. Harris could consistently keep doubling up Trump's crowds and lose the election.
Crowds don't bother me and polls don't bother me. My concern is election integrity. Looking in from the UK after the 2020 election debacle, America needs to sort that. From both sides of the political aisle, they both need legal representatives stood in each polling station, ballot boxes etc.. wherever you guys vote at.

If someone pulls up trying to put thousands of votes into a voting box, there should be legal officials there. And curtains can't be getting closed and doors shut.

It was their special big talking point, in "proving" the election was stolen.

Never heard that line...............however:

So... will the Trump supporters now be LESS likely to believe the election was stolen, now that her crowds are bigger, if Trump loses?
Why such fuss from the left over crowd size? They are only flattering the Trump campaign by attempting to show her crowds are bigger.

... does that mean Trump supporters will be less likely to say the election was stolen, if she wins?

I say: No.
IMG_4711.jpeg

I’m so jazzed about Queen Kamala! So many of us turned up at this rally, it’s crazy!

I love how she never talks to the press but we just KNOW she’ll do much better for us than this awful current Administration!

IKR!! They’re taxing tips now! Kamala will put an end to that

... does that mean Trump supporters will be less likely to say the election was stolen, if she wins?

I say: No.

Of course not. The unofficial MAGA motto is "Head Down, Ass Up". Its not MAGA if someone's dick isn't in their ass.

They have to be victims. MAGA is a political movement centered around grievance and motivated by retribution. And you can't grievance without someone someone fucking you.

All we'll get out of MAGA is new conspiracies. Trump's dipshit "AI crowds" delusion, for example. It doesn't really matter what the conspiracy is. These aren't bright people.

False.

And no, I won't be playing custodian for a link puking session.
Wasn't gonna post any because it means trawling back through various forums to get them.

Suffice to say, Democrats say it was secure, Republicans say it was stolen, and those looking in from outside say it was as dodgy as hell.

I did auditing for 4 years in a large accountancy firm in the middle 80's. From what I witnessed going on in the news, I wouldn't have signed off the US 2020 election.

But this thread is about dad size, not dodgy elections

View attachment 995297

I’m so jazzed about Queen Kamala! So many of us turned up at this rally, it’s crazy!

I love how she never talks to the press but we just KNOW she’ll do much better for us than this awful current Administration!

IKR!! They’re taxing tips now! Kamala will put an end to that
Look, there's one of them now! ^^

Funny how a few weekd ago, large crowds meant that that Trump was super popular, would easily win the election, and also meant that the 2020 election was obviously stolen.

But suddenly large crowds are just mindless NPCs.

Curious.

Last edited:
Look there's one of them now!

Funny how a few weekd ago, large crowds meant that that Trump was super popular, would easily win the election, and also meant that the 2020 election was obviously stolen.

But suddenly large crowds are just mindless NPCs.

Curious.

And a couple of weeks ago, they were lauding the polls. With Trump bragging about them even. Now they're being 'faked'.

You can't fix stupid.

Forum List

Back