Walz claims he served at Bagram AFB.

Just because something isn't mentioned in a press release doesn't mean it didn't happen. It for instance doesn't mention what he ate during the time either. Yet somehow I don't think he starved there.

It always baffles me that people voluntarily would claim to be so deliberately obtuse that they come across as a non-functional idiot.

You can bet a political animal like Walz would have mentioned something like a ramp ceremony in a release to his constituents. Me thinks it would be more important than the vehicle he talked about. And face it, it doesn't appear he has a close relationship with the truth.

First, he doesn’t even get the country correct. Second, he never served in Iraq or Afghanistan.

You can’t spin his lies away, folks.

He is a stolen valor POS.

Do you have any real sources or are you gonna continue to cull right wing sources hate sites for lies you can bring here?

It’s over Fuck Boi. Nobody believes ANYTHING Trump, Republicans or right wing media says. $1 billion payout and lies and slander claims hasn’t stopped them or even slowed them down.

No, we get to enjoy the shit show of the Trump meltdown. He’s getting crazier by the day.

Just because something isn't mentioned in a press release doesn't mean it didn't happen. It for instance doesn't mention what he ate during the time either. Yet somehow I don't think he starved there.
Well the video backs up the OP.
It always baffles me that people voluntarily would claim to be so deliberately obtuse that they come across as a non-functional idiot.
It baffles me when demofks lie about audio evidence. That is plain and simply willfully lying! You do it knowing you're fking wrong. What kind of idiots are you fkers? Blatant propaganda. It's all you got. EVER!!!

Do you have any real sources or are you gonna continue to cull right wing sources hate sites for lies you can bring here?

It’s over Fuck Boi. Nobody believes ANYTHING Trump, Republicans or right wing media says. $1 billion payout and lies and slander claims hasn’t stopped them or even slowed them down.

No, we get to enjoy the shit show of the Trump meltdown. He’s getting crazier by the day.
what is it you're spinning canuck?

Excerpts from the book written with his quotes;

Link, you need to copy and paste

The controversy stems from a book published by the Minnesota Military and Veterans Museum last year, which quotes Walz's speech from the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

In the book, his remarks are presented alongside those by family members of the attacks’ victims in a section devoted to 20 years of “remembrance.”

“I had the privilege of serving in this state's national guard,” The book quotes Walz as having said. “I stood one night in the dark of night on the tarmac at Bagram Air Base in Iraq and watched a military ramp ceremony–a soldier’s body being loaded onto a plane to be returned home.”

Well the video backs up the OP.

It baffles me when demofks lie about audio evidence. That is plain and simply willfully lying! You do it knowing you're fking wrong. What kind of idiots are you fkers? Blatant propaganda. It's all you got. EVER!!!
Does it now? You do realize I linked the speech from which the misquote was lifted in its entirety, linked the source of the misquote, and linked the press release from Walz's trip?

Nothing in ANY of these sources back up the OP.

You are babbling and such a disgrace to your side. Go fact check the charge, miss.
it's from a book put out with his quotes in it. I believe, if the fact is it is a statement he made in 2008 as a congressman, he purposely spoke as to imply he had visited the Air Force Base as a soldier. The quote is really quite simple;

“I had the privilege of serving in this state's national guard,” The book quotes Walz as having said. “I stood one night in the dark of night on the tarmac at Bagram Air Base in Iraq and watched a military ramp ceremony–a soldier’s body being loaded onto a plane to be returned home.”

All he needed to say was after he stated his statement about serving in the national guard was to then state, as a congressman, I had the honor to stand on the Bagram Air Base at a soldier's ceremony. he didn't though, and I believe based on how reckless he is with his words meant to imply he was there as a soldier and not a congressman, why else would he leave that fact out in the book?

It is deceiving and why people look at the statement as they do.

Last edited:
Does it now? You do realize I linked the speech from which the misquote was lifted in its entirety, linked the source of the misquote, and linked the press release from Walz's trip?

Nothing in ANY of these sources back up the OP.
yeah, the statement was made. And the book implies he was there as a soldier. I believe intentionally.

it's from a book put out with his quotes in it. I believe if the fact is it is a statement he made in 2008 as a congressman, he purposely spoke as to imply he had visited the Air Force Base as a soldier. The quote is really quite simple;

All he needed to say was after he stated his statement about serving in the national guard was to then state, as a congressman, I had the honor to stand on the Bagram Air Base at a soldier's ceremony. he didn't though, and I believe based on how reckless he is with his words meant to imply he was there as a soldier and not a congressman, why else would he leave that fact out in the book?

You can actually listen to the speech, in it you will actually hear him not only NOT saying Bagram was in Iraq, but can also see him not going from his National Guard duty to him standing there. Those are 2 different bits of information, in fact, he quite clearly separates the 2, he goes from serving in the national guard, to coming home from deployment, to several years later. As I said the youtube video I posted 1h37min to 1h38 min in. So you don't have to guess. It takes 2 min to actually know the truth.

Last edited:
You can actually listen to the speech, in it you will actually here him not only NOT saying Bagram was in Iraq, but can also see him not going from his National Guard duty to him standing there. Those are 2 different bits of information, in fact, he quite clearly separates the 2, he goes from serving in the national guard, to coming home from deployment, to several years later. As I said the youtube video I posted 1h37min to 1h38 min in. So you don't have to guess. It takes 2 min to actually know the truth.
not from the book though, and what I quoted was from the military book from the Minnesota Military.

Oh, and by the way, the book cites the exact same MISSTATEMENTS of a press release I also linked.
the book provides the quote, and again, he doesn't clarify his service from his congressional stint.

it's from a book put out with his quotes in it. I believe, if the fact is it is a statement he made in 2008 as a congressman, he purposely spoke as to imply he had visited the Air Force Base as a soldier. The quote is really quite simple;

It’s a misquote and you have been corrected

And yet you persist

when a military person lies about their service that's not allowed, I give a fk how many years they served. I'll thank them for their service and then chastise them for lying about what they accomplished. Why is it you defend him and not Vance? What kind of shit is that?
You are lying, jc.

You are lying, jc.

I quoted from the paragraph quoted from the book. I didn't misquote shit.
You quote stuff that you can ascertain clearly and easily to be incorrect, yet you refuse to do so. That makes what you're saying inaccurate at best and a bold-faced lie at worst.

Forum List

Back