Mask up folks

Your body might not heal because not everyone's body will rid itself of COVID. If that COVID remains in the body it will damage, shut down, even destroy one's kidneys. If you are 1. bleeding, 2. vomiting, 3. and can barely stand up all at the same time.... you could be bleeding from your kidneys where the COVID bacteria is building up. If you bleed from your kidney are also in the midst of dying.

Rather than stay at home, get to the hospital. Some need antibiotics IV. Especially the immune compromised.

Where did you obtain that info from?
The Covid Virus is at a par with a common cold in terms of virulence .
What happened yesterday that I have missed?

If you had written exactly the same, but as a result of talking one of the Killer Shots, I might better understand .

According to the CDC, wearing a basic mask has little to no efficacy when not used properly (which is pretty much everyone that used one). Will they make them social distance too, which was also proven to provide no efficacy and only control the people?
Is there any guidance from the mask nut jobs on how to dispose of this bio hazardous waste? Just take it off with bare hands and chuck it in the trash?

Is there any guidance from the mask nut jobs on how to dispose of this bio hazardous waste? Just take it off with bare hands and chuck it in the trash?
The CDC provided basic guidance; outside of that, guidance for handling masks wasn't effectively communicated. Basics like washing your hands, not reusing masks, not rubbing your face or touching your mask, etc. How many people kept "their mask" in the center console or in their purse and pulled it out when it was a requirement to wear (i.e. going into a grocery store)? How many people didn't wash their hands? How many people reused their masks multiple times?

When you have a constituency that doesn't understand the basics of government, voting and the people they vote into office .. you have a clear majority that didn't handle their mask appropriately.

Where did you obtain that info from?
The Covid Virus is at a par with a common cold in terms of virulence .
What happened yesterday that I have missed?

If you had written exactly the same, but as a result of talking one of the Killer Shots, I might better understand .
How many millions died from a Common Cold in a year's time? ZERO?

The CDC provided basic guidance; outside of that, guidance for handling masks wasn't effectively communicated. Basics like washing your hands, not reusing masks, not rubbing your face or touching your mask, etc. How many people kept "their mask" in the center console or in their purse and pulled it out when it was a requirement to wear (i.e. going into a grocery store)? How many people didn't wash their hands? How many people reused their masks multiple times?

When you have a constituency that doesn't understand the basics of government, voting and the people they vote into office .. you have a clear majority that didn't handle their mask appropriately.
What the CDC need to do in the first place is design a mask that works against viruses.

What the CDC need to do in the first place is design a mask that works against viruses.
There are effective masks, like the N-95; however, these masks were primarily designated for healthcare professionals during the height of the pandemic. Basic consumers were left with disposable masks, which had little to no efficacy and with ineffective communication on how to use them. This, along with the unscientific practices of "social distancing," only provided a false sense of security for the sheeple who became fanatical about following the "guidelines."

It is more polite and more logical to stay home until your body heals.
Not everyone gets paid sick time and some like my son has 150 built up as he gets 20 per year. He now calls in quite a bit as he can only build to that number. So he takes 20 per year now, sick or not.

There are effective masks, like the N-95; however, these masks were primarily designated for healthcare professionals during the height of the pandemic. Basic consumers were left with disposable masks, which had little to no efficacy and with ineffective communication on how to use them. This, along with the unscientific practices of "social distancing," only provided a false sense of security for the sheeple who became fanatical about following the "guidelines."
No they're not, they're designed to bacteria level. They are not effective, they offer very minimal protection.

You wear an N-95 mask, go and rake out a wall with an angle grinder and you tell me how your nose and teeth got on with the dust and grit.

Why can't folk get it to sink into their heads that viruses are much much smaller than water vapour, bacteria, and dust/grit? Beggars belief.

If you want to waste money, mask up.

Last edited:
No they're not, they're designed to bacteria level. They are not effective, they offer very minimal protection.

You wear an N-95 mask, go and rake out wall with an angle grinder and you tell me how your nose and teeth got on with the dust and grit.

Why can't folk get it to sink into their heads that viruses are much much smaller than water vapour, bacteria, and dust/grit? Beggars belief.

I didn't wear a mask .. unless I was required to by certain business establishments. I would often enter without one and carry on with my business -- like buying groceries. I also waited until the very last day to get my vaccination as my organization required it (although working remotely) with the threat of job termination. That was late 2021 or early 2022, and I never contracted COVID.

You wear an N-95 mask, go and rake out wall with an angle grinder and you tell me how your nose and teeth got on with the dust and grit.

And if you want to block your airway, mask up.

Your body might not heal because not everyone's body will rid itself of COVID. If that COVID remains in the body it will damage, shut down, even destroy one's kidneys. If you are 1. bleeding, 2. vomiting, 3. and can barely stand up all at the same time.... you could be bleeding from your kidneys where the COVID bacteria is building up. If you bleed from your kidney are also in the midst of dying.

Rather than stay at home, get to the hospital. Some need antibiotics IV. Especially the immune compromised.
I'm not sure that Covid actually exists.

Dr. Tom Cowan and many others say that virus do not exist. They make a fairly persuasive case.
Many more doctors have said they do. Going back over a century. Plus the pictures we have of them etc.

No, viruses certainly exist.

Many more doctors have said they do. Going back over a century. Plus the pictures we have of them etc.

No, viruses certainly exist.
Yes, I'm undecided on that point. I would be interested in knowing how many virus have actually been isolated in accordance with scientific protocols.

As a layman, I've read enough to know that the US Patent Office rejected several times patent applications for virus, for several valid reasons, but that it eventually caved in and issued such a patent in I think 2004, and the application did not contain an actual virus or a picture of an actual virus, but instead contained only a computer generated sequence that presumably defines a virus.

Forum List

Back