Red State Governors Sacrificed 200,000 Americans To COVID-19

Still getting your facts from your same masters who told you Biden is as sharp as a tack I see.

A restriction on foreigners traveling from mainland China took effect on Feb. 2, 2020.

Democrats labeled him as xenophobic for it and Pelosi went to Chinatown without a mask telling people to hug Chinese people. During the pandemic.
Trump did not shut down travel from China
I don’t care what source you attack, the FACT is that gravel from China had some restrictions, but in fact still continued.

I personally know people that traveled home from China, regardless of your misleading claim

And Joe opened our borders without hindrance during the pandemic.
See how fast you deflect to Biden when confronted with Facts.

I was in too son, yes you are a coward.

Son, Son, just how old do you thing I am and how old are you?
I know you won't understand this, but if my America calls on for me to die, I already died 50 years ago. I live on barrowed time.

Son, Son, just how old do you thing I am and how old are you?
I know you won't understand this, but if my America calls on for me to die, I already died 50 years ago. I live on barrowed time.

LOL, I don't care how old you are son. I served as well, there is nothing about you so far that is impressive.
Now be a good little boy and get you H1N1 shot.

LOL, I don't care how old you are son. I served as well, there is nothing about you so far that is impressive.
Now be a good little boy and get you H1N1 shot.

I went all over the world and got vacced many times. It was part of the job and I understood why. And that means I understand why the Covid 19 and H1N1 shots were necessary . What I don't see is you being necessary.

Trump did not shut down travel from China
I don’t care what source you attack, the FACT is that gravel from China had some restrictions, but in fact still continued.

I personally know people that traveled home from China, regardless of your misleading claim

See how fast you deflect to Biden when confronted with Facts.
1722984307209.png

Yes, Fat Elvis’ travel restrictions were xenophobic because they occurred way after the virus had established a presence here. The travel restrictions were just racist bones for the sycophants at that point.

The day the CDC declared an emergency was the day Trump put travel restrictions in place, shitforbrains liar.

January 20, 2020​

CDC reports the first laboratory-confirmed case of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus in the U.S. from samples taken on January 18 in Washington state and on the same day activates its Emergency Operations Center (EOC) to respond to the emerging outbreak.

January 22, 2020​

WHO’s International Health Regulation Emergency Committee meets and decides to not declare the 2019 Novel Coronavirus a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC). Instead, the committee decides to monitor the situation and reconvene in 10 days to re-evaluate.

January 27, 2020​

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announces that it will take “critical actions to advance development of novel coronavirus medical countermeasures” with interagency partners, including CDC.

January 28, 2020​

CDC issues a Level 3 Travel Health Notice— advising travelers to avoid all non-essential travel to China due to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus outbreak.

January 31, 2020​

CDC issues 14-day federal quarantine orders to all 195 U.S. citizens who were repatriated back to the U.S. on January 29, 2020, from Wuhan, China.

WHO’s International Health Regulation Emergency Committee reconvenes early to declare the 2019 Novel Coronavirus outbreak a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC).

The Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Alex Azar, declares the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) outbreak a public health emergency.

January 31, 2020​

President Trump puts travel restrictions on China.

BFD, you are dodging the actual discussion.

Claim: Trump stopped travel from China.

Actual: He didn't. Big Talk, some restrictions, but seriously.....answer this. Was ALL travel from China stopped......answer is NO.

So please clarify what you mean by trump imposing a travel ban, without using the word Xenophobic, Biden, Fauci....... You Up?

The day the CDC declared an emergency was the day Trump put travel restrictions in place, shitforbrains liar.

January 20, 2020​

CDC reports the first laboratory-confirmed case of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus in the U.S. from samples taken on January 18 in Washington state and on the same day activates its Emergency Operations Center (EOC) to respond to the emerging outbreak.

January 22, 2020​

WHO’s International Health Regulation Emergency Committee meets and decides to not declare the 2019 Novel Coronavirus a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC). Instead, the committee decides to monitor the situation and reconvene in 10 days to re-evaluate.

January 27, 2020​

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announces that it will take “critical actions to advance development of novel coronavirus medical countermeasures” with interagency partners, including CDC.

January 28, 2020​

CDC issues a Level 3 Travel Health Notice— advising travelers to avoid all non-essential travel to China due to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus outbreak.

January 31, 2020​

CDC issues 14-day federal quarantine orders to all 195 U.S. citizens who were repatriated back to the U.S. on January 29, 2020, from Wuhan, China.

WHO’s International Health Regulation Emergency Committee reconvenes early to declare the 2019 Novel Coronavirus outbreak a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC).

The Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Alex Azar, declares the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) outbreak a public health emergency.

January 31, 2020​

President Trump puts travel restrictions on China.
True, restrictions, true.
But you know the rule.

Masks DON'T stop the virus, because they ONLY restrict.
Trumps restrictions didn't stop the Spread from China, well, because that fucking restriction was as worthless as a Mask.

We CLEAR yet?

True, restrictions, true.
But you know the rule.

Masks DON'T stop the virus, because they ONLY restrict.
Trumps restrictions didn't stop the Spread from China, well, because that fucking restriction was as worthless as a Mask.

We CLEAR yet?
Masks don’t stop the virus?

Next crazy thing you’ll say is the jab doesn’t keep you from catching and spreading the ChiCom flu.

The difference between a conspiracy and reality?

6-9 months.

Imagine if Trump put travel restrictions before the CDC said things were bad. As it is you attacked him.

Forum List

Back