“I Love My Black Job”: Simone Biles Seemingly Takes Swipe At Donald Trump After Olympic Triumph

You should have just stuck to being honest about being a mindless drone....you suck at lying

"shot up" :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

View attachment 990886

So do you. It fell from 8 to 5 under Trump, according to YOUR chart. Pandemic fucked everything up. Democrats shut the country down killing jobs, then blamed Trump. In Jan 2020, pre scamdemic, black unemployment was at its lowest in 50 years.

YOU suck at lying.

So do you. It fell from 8 to 5 under Trump, according to YOUR chart. Pandemic fucked everything up. Democrats shut the country down killing jobs, then blamed Trump. In Jan 2020, pre scamdemic, black unemployment was at its lowest in 50 years.

YOU suck at lying.

It was 6.1 before the pandemic hit. The upturn under Trump started in Aug of 2019, long before the pandemic.

Under Biden it went from 9.9 to 6.3 with a low of 4.8, a number Trump never dreamed of.

Next time before you make a fool out of yourself, find a 4th grader to explain to you how to read a graph

It was 6.1 before the pandemic hit. The upturn under Trump started in Aug of 2019, long before the pandemic.

Under Biden it went from 9.9 to 6.3 with a low of 4.8, a number Trump never dreamed of.

Next time before you make a fool out of yourself, find a 4th grader to explain to you how to read a graph

It briefly touched that, but has shot above 5% now. And is steadily increasing.

Why are you denying blacks are losing jobs in record numbers under the chomo in chief?

Ahh, so you're against the ASVAB testing, which would identify proficiency across many disciplines and help students explore various career options based on their strengths and identify career opportunities that match their skills and interests. Gotcha. Many states already recognize the ASVAB as a route to meet graduation requirements.

What else you got?
Nice try, but that us not what that is saying. One is required and one is not, you are NOT required to take the ASVAB today.

Bs. They are the victims of highest unemployment rate and shut out of economic mobility by the Biden administration. Yet, you cheer for this pathetic administration.
That's more bullshit, you want to attribute the numbers to Trump and then using the same process when Biden's numbers are lower you want to move the goal posts. I am not cheering on a damn thing, I am just not going to vote for folks who I know are against me.

That's more bullshit, you want to attribute the numbers to Trump and then using the same process when Biden's numbers are lower you want to move the goal posts. I am not cheering on a damn thing, I am just not going to vote for folks who I know are against me.
Victim mentality will keep you suppressed then!

Nice try, but that us not what that is saying. One is required and one is not, you are NOT required to take the ASVAB today.
Why is taking the ASVAB a bad thing? Is it because inner-city graduates, like in Baltimore, graduate without math, reading, and writing proficiency? Taking the test would clearly demonstrate this?

Why would you be against identifying student life skills, knowledge, strengths and weaknesses so they can 1) overcome weaknesses for future growth 2) help students identify career opportunities and 3) demonstrate their strengths and interests?

You're just getting stuck on the hyperbolic "military" aspect, which they aren't required to join, and neglecting "black families," who have the highest level of single-parent households, from identifying opportunities.

Forum List

Back