Tim Walz VS. Putin’s boy JD Vance amazing smoky eye and mascara. WHO IS your fav.?

Tim Walz VS. Putin’s boy JD Vance. WHO IS your fav.?

• Tim Walz

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Putin’s boy JD Vance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
you know me, I am actively against everything commie

No you're not. You're controlled "opposition", supporting people like these. You're in Putin's back pocket, just like the rest of the DemoKKKrat party.

1722958327112.png

I hope JD Vance stocks up with his 🇷🇺 eyeliner and mascara from Sephora. Donald Trump just screwed himself. I guess he forgot what the other JD Vance really thinks of him.

View attachment 990917

Waltz is a warmonger that fully supports the Ukraine money laundering scam, and having hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians killed off so Blackrock can move in and buy up all the land.

Waltz is a warmonger that fully supports the Ukraine money laundering scam, and having hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians killed off so Blackrock can move in and buy up all the land.
Fuckup, the pootin needs more vodka to keep his army going.

Evil and deranged democrats plan to plunge the entire planet into a new ice age by blocking out the sun. This is the twisted response to their hoax of global warming.

This would justify a nuclear strike on the United States large enough to . permanently end the danger democrats mean to the world.

Putin isn't planning a planetary freeze. That's democrats.
man , thank you made my day. Our CRAZY COMMIE / greenies have never had a history book in their possession

Don't you have some cats to pet?

Seems much healthier than shitting yourself in public like this.
This has to be absolute proof that terrorist democrats aren't really devising chemicals to block out the sun. Just double down on your drooling moronic response. What about that Vance eyeliner, huh huh.

Putin has not harmed the United States like democrats have. Putin did not try to assassinate an American president the way democrats have. Putin has not demanded the mutilation of children like democrats have. Even in Russia, Putin has not championed the public beating of women by men the way democrats have. I remember the public dressing down Putin gave obama for his support of Muslim savages that cut the bodies of dead people open to eat their still warm organs. Shitstain obama shut his mouth.

Democrats are an evil, twisted, parody of what human beings, of what Americans once were. So yes, Putin is better than democrats.
putin wages propaganda and cyber warfare vs usa 24/.7 "maga has been around for a while, but the intellectual core of your movement, the "q anon " conspiracy, is putin's. his propaganda did elect trump. he was paid with any classified information he wanted and a direct channel for policy.

don't want to brag on the neocons, but when these purported "vulcans" left their party, the republicans became brain dead.

Forum List

Back