Tim Walz VS. Putin’s boy JD Vance amazing smoky eye and mascara. WHO IS your fav.?

Tim Walz VS. Putin’s boy JD Vance. WHO IS your fav.?

• Tim Walz

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Putin’s boy JD Vance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
which is a normal rate of inflation, what is adnormal is the near 10 percent harris and xiden gave us after nearly two years of their policies in place
You are posting blatant bullshit - 2023 average inflation was 4%, 2024 will be around 3%.

Biden and Harris gave you the LOWEST RATE OF INFLATION in the first world, post-pandemic.

It wasn't "their policies" that gave you inflation. It was a worldwide shortage of goods created by two years of pandemic lockdowns.

How stupid do you have to be to believe Trump's lies?
Answer: Very stupid

Figure1-International-Inflation-20230626.png

A dipshit thread starting from the thread headline.

This crap belongs in the sub basement.

Dem Mayor of Minneapolis says so. I can’t argue with him.

Walz is pro riot.

“Frey said that Walz hesitated to send in the National Guard to quell the growing violence and then blamed him for allowing the city to burn.

"Through an extremely difficult situation, I told the truth," Frey said Monday. "I relayed information as best I could to state partners. And we did what was demanded for the sake of our city."

Texts and e-mails obtained from Minneapolis by the Star Tribune through public records requests show the city was trying to give Walz and the state Department of Public Safety what they said they needed to move forward.

State officials, meanwhile, said the city did not provide the detailed information they needed to deploy the Guard until the next day. By then, dozens of buildings had been looted and torched.”

Keep running with that kind of horseshit so we can sit back & laugh as Trump & JD. get their asses handed back to them in November.

Wow big news! Local republicans dont like their Democratic Governor. Fuck 'em.
i see you point.

ps how is this possible ?

Forum List

Back