Kamala “We need to stay woke”

Equity is the EXACT OPPOSITE of self-actualization, the freedom to reach your highest potential.

Equity is identical outcomes no matter how different the beginnings. Like expecting Maxine Waters to score just as well on a math test as Albert Einstein.

Equity operates by holding back those with superior abilities by giving them a tougher path while giving a shorter, easier path for people with less ability.

Equity puts sameness of outcome ahead of excellence, performance and success because equity is based on a lie that can only be achieved through social engineering.

Equity allows those without ability to achieve things they do not merit by holding back your best people from achieving at all.

The result of equity is that you end up with a lot fewer good people and a lot more people who never should have been, so that in the end, everyone loses.

View attachment 990765
My first aquaintance with it, was the watered down science courses when I was an undergraduate. Couldn't believe that they had a such thing as "Open book test" :rolleyes:

Kamala Harris - “Everybody needs to be more woke”. This woman is dangerous. She doesn’t understand the first thing about the economy or foreign policy. She was an EPIC FAIL at securing the border. She has no real accomplishments to speak of. Now a video is circulating saying we need to stay woke. Good Lord. The democrats should have just kept Joe even with his cognitive decline.

The two women with her were so embarrassed they went silent and couldn’t even react to what they got themselves involved with. They were stunned.

Dems are hiding her from America. She forbidden to debate or hold a press conference.
She refuses to debate Trump on Sept 4, on Fox News. She insists on it being on another day on ABC News (knowing Trump can't do that because of ongoing litigation against ABC.)

This her way of avoiding a debate, while creating the (false) idea that Trump wont debate her.

She was assigned to address the root causes that created the migration. So she went to South and Central America to talk to leaders there. Harris is not responsible for the shit Maduro has done whch made millions leave Venezuela. She is not responsible for the war in Ukraine or the unrest in Haiti and in Middle East or African nations. Nor can Harris create laws to stop immigration. That was done and Republicans shut it down because Trump told them to so he could use it as an issue.
So she has zero successful anything’s. She’s either too stupid to have an effect on anything or not trusted to do the job. Top notch candidate you got there.

Kamala Harris - “Everybody needs to be more woke”. This woman is dangerous. She doesn’t understand the first thing about the economy or foreign policy. She was an EPIC FAIL at securing the border. She has no real accomplishments to speak of. Now a video is circulating saying we need to stay woke. Good Lord. The democrats should have just kept Joe even with his cognitive decline.

since you dumb fucks don't have a clue what Woke means, seems kind of stupid to worry about being it or not. You people are brain dead stupid. She has a stronger background then Shitpants does by a long shot , plus she hasn't raped anyone , or said it was OK to call her daughter a piece of ass , or grabbed any others by the pussy ,saying women like that kind of stuff. nor has she tried to bring down our country and its democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. Nor does she have 34 felonies to her name with another 50 or more coming. YOu are one dumb fuck.

She refuses to debate Trump on Sept 4, on Fox News. She insists on it being on another day on ABC News (knowing Trump can't do that because of ongoing litigation against ABC.)

This her way of avoiding a debate, while creating the (false) idea that Trump wont debate her.
She know she would eat Shitpant up and spit him out like a cartoon. Trump won't debate her she is 10 times smarter then bozo is 1000 times the person shitpants is and tells the truth and is honorable something Trump has never been any day of his whole life,

Given the fact I have read reports about this from police departsments, ACLED, Harvard and other places and you got your opinion from the rght wing media, no, I don't consider it a problem. What I consider a probem is the way police continue getting to murder people while those like you make excuses to justify it.
Looks like an indirect answer IM2, why don't you address what happened, and why Kamala encouraged it?

Who am I making excuses for?

I don't see white people rioting when police kill whites ill-advised.

Some of them still flunked the mid-term exam (even with an open textbook) :rolleyes:

When I took calc, they started doing similar things. They told us they had lightened up on the calc because too many students were failing the tests.

Years ago I gave my smaller slide rule to the young daughter of a neighbor they told me she liked math. I tried to explain to her that the single digits on each scale (1---2---3, etc.) represented whatever number you needed-- ie., 2 could equal 2, 20, 200, 20,000 or .02, depending on where you were on the number scale. She absolutely DID NOT GET IT. She could not understand that 2 is to 10 just as 20 is to 100, just as 0.2 is to 1.

She told me: Thank God for calculators.

I gave up.

She know she would eat Shitpant up and spit him out like a cartoon. Trump won't debate her she is 10 times smarter then bozo is 1000 times the person shitpants is and tells the truth and is honorable something Trump has never been any day of his whole life,
Doesn't really matter , TRump is no longer in the race , it ended the day they put a women who is black in front of this women hating bigot. A person who cares against a person who only hates , a smart person against total stupidity. this is all over as far as Trump is concerned , These haters can't stop themselves, they hate so much. Did you see his show with the black reporter group. His hate spewed non stop like the hate fountain . They are ugly to watch and ugly to listen to. Hate stupidity and lies = MAGA.

Since when are major debates allowed to be sponsored by "conservative" entities anyhow? That's interesting, but consistent. The Democrats wet their beds and blame others for it, or in this case, Kamala dances on it.

Oh God, not that laugh again someone silence it!
... and it's so fake. It reminds me of Sammy Davis Junior who had a standard canned laugh he'd play whenever he wanted - bent 90° at the waist with one hand (the one with the cigarette between his fingers) on your shoulder as if to prop him from falling over on his face with laughter, "man".

since you dumb fucks don't have a clue what Woke means, seems kind of stupid to worry about being it or not. You people are brain dead stupid. She has a stronger background then Shitpants does by a long shot , plus she hasn't raped anyone , or said it was OK to call her daughter a piece of ass , or grabbed any others by the pussy ,saying women like that kind of stuff. nor has she tried to bring down our country and its democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. Nor does she have 34 felonies to her name with another 50 or more coming. YOu are one dumb fuck.
Woke = retarded. We know exactly what it means.

Forum List

Back