I noticed every time someone knocks on my door I have a PANIC ATTACK

You know, some of those mail carriers are pretty scary.....

Attachments

• images (23).jpeg
    images (23).jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 1
Just as well, you seem a bit "off-kilter". Perhaps an appointment with a mental health professional is what will do the trick for you.

Oh.....Don't let them talk you into a sex-change operation though. ;)
And no matter what else you try, NEVER stop sniffing glue.

Here is the reason why

My family lives nowhere near me
I am single and have no female friends
Im not expecting anyone
None of my male friends know where I live

So you can see how I would panic if I am hearing a knock on my door. My first thought is its some type of emergency because who else could it be? Well I heard a knock on my door earlier this evening and screamed "WHO IS IT????? It was the mail lady letting me know my laptop arrived and she didnt want to leave it in the apt lobby with all the other packages. She told me she would going to keep it in her truck until she saw me not know on my door when I am relaxing at 645 in the evening lol So do u see how its easy for me to panic when I hear a knock?
Where do you live? Beirut?

How did the mail lady know your package was a laptop? Sounds suss to me...
I told her i took a risk and ordered a laptop from Macys because I saw that someone else in my building ordered a big ass Samsung TV. So if the big TV was not stolen then my little laptop should be fine. That's when she said when I see it I will hold it for you and kept it in my truck until I see you. I had no idea she was going to knock on my door lol I usually see her delivering mail when I am coming home from work so that's how I expected to receive the laptop.

Forum List

Back