So, Why Is It That Only Democrats Can Question Election Results?

They have been obeying the weaponized government. That doesn't make them heroes.
there's no such thing as a weaponized government ... that's just Trump and his sour grapes over him losing the election ... so when they started saying to Trump you have no proof ... 62 times they told him he lost the election ... he came up with this well they won't see it my way so I will say to my followers that the government was weaponized against him... allowing Biden to win... after all he said I'm too popular to lose ... he screw that pouch... then he started all of his lying the guy is such a coward when he can't get his way he makes shit up ...

there's no such thing as a weaponized government ... that's just Trump and his sour grapes over him losing the election ... so when they started saying to Trump you have no proof ... 62 times they told him he lost the election ... he came up with this well they won't see it my way so I will say to my followers that the government was weaponized against him... allowing Biden to win... after all he said I'm too popular to lose ... he screw that pouch... then he started all of his lying the guy is such a coward when he can't get his way he makes shit up ...
by the way, no court has ever followed what its leaders wanted not even this one .... they follow the law and you maga morons can't accept it...

this is so true the republicans stopped the vote
not only did they stop the vote, in Ohio and in many states they had voting machines that you couldn't check the count with a hand count ...they had no backup ballots ...there were so many wrongdoings in that election ... yeah we believe we were cheated, and there too much evidence showing the democrats were cheated ... in trumps election, we had back up ballots ... this way the count could be checked... we had states that trump wanted it recounted ... he got them recounted because they had ballots and back up ballots where in 2000 they had no backup ballots to be recounted ... but trump got each state counted 3 times that he wanted ...unlike Florida in 2000 where the republicans knew they would lose the state so they got the count stopped it... they stop them from recounting the votes ...what you guys are trying to say see dems did the same thing ... did they complain about the count ??? did they stop Trump's recount ??? no they did not ... big difference ... in no way was the 2020 election anything like the 2000 election ... the 2020 election was counted several times over, and Trump lost ... in 2016 there was so much shit going on by you Republicans you don't lose an election when you have 3 million more votes than your opponent... your video shows what the democrats felt was done ... we fix that problem in 2000 ...we made sure all voting machines have a ballot that can be counted ...we weren't going to let you republicans steel another election ... that's why trump hates the mail-in ballot and back up ballots ...you have proof of the vote and the people who came in an voted, the voting machine created a backup ballot for every voter who came into vote in case of a recount ... they couldn't do that in 2000 ... 2016 was a whole different ball of wax ...

Last edited:
I believe you're the one who's been weaponized rather than everyone else.
there are sheep ... trump tells them they buy it ... there is no such thing as a weaponized government period ... there is such a thing as a government telling you what the law is and you don't like it ...

Forum List

Back