So, Why Is It That Only Democrats Can Question Election Results?

Any candidate can ask for a recount, and they have to pay for that request. ALL recounts that are legally requested should be conducted, regardless of whether the candidate making the request has a chance of winning or not.

As always, you want rights for your side but not for anyone else.
there is a percentage of votes I can't remember the percentages of votes cast anyway, it forces an automatic recount when the election is very close

Now fast forward knucklehead, and then look back at what kind of idiot's the administration was about it all. Everytime the stupid inept dipshite picked up his so called executive order pen he caused a crisis to take place in this country. Fact !!!

Why do I say this ? Because the facts speak loud and clear about it all.

You in here trying to defend the radical administration makes you a radical that owns nothing but the hell you've brought upon yourself in your life.
well dipshit ...Biden was trying to get things done ...Trump didn't like him trying to get things done that could help Biden win the election over Trump ... we do know why you said this ...because you knew if Biden got it done it would make Republicans look anti-America ... which speaks very loud and clear to voters ... that's why trump is now losing in the polls people are seeing what you republicans did and they don't like it ... there is no radical administration as you try to smear them ... there is an administration doing things that you republicans don't like ...but the people do... kind of like the people want all semi-automatic weapons ban... but you keep losing that one with the voters.. which inturn you call them trying to ban semi-automatic weapons as radical democrats ... the problem I see you use the word radical to loosely

P.S. Every time Biden wrote an executive order it was always to help the people in need ... which made Republicans made them mad and look very bad when they would come back a sue the executive order to stop the helping of people in need on each order he made ... good part here they didn't get them all stopped because it fell into the presidents right to write it which infuriated you republicans ... help people out of the question ... they have no large amounts of money to help buy their election...

Last edited:
there is a percentage of votes I can't remember the percentages of votes cast anyway, it forces an automatic recount when the election is very close
Each state has their own rule on that, usually it is if the race total difference between candidates is less than 1% or 1/2%.

Each state has their own rule on that, usually it is if the race total difference between candidates is less than 1% or 1/2%.
I knew it was 1 something and different all states, but you know how these republicans are you make a wrong statement then you're called a dumb FK

Forum List

Back