With Vance’s elevation, Pennsylvania voters reexamine Trump’s views on women

Nope but the ones who would have stayed home for Biden will get interested in coming out for Harris.

Why? She's an idiot that can't explain shit. She thinks word salad is an acceptable answer for not knowing what she is expected to know

Why? She's an idiot that can't explain shit. She thinks word salad is an acceptable answer for not knowing what she is expected to know

Why? Women don't want to have to report to the government so they can track her while pregnant.

If you say so. You're just trying to get the last word as usual

You called me out for noting a factual situation that will drive women to the polls but now want to drop it.

Explain to me where I was wrong or as you said, have no credibility on the subject.

You called me out for noting a factual situation that will drive women to the polls but now want to drop it.

Explain to me where I was wrong or as you said, have no credibility on the subject.

Good grief. If you think that is going to drive people to vote for Harris go right ahead. Most of the women I know are concerned about the economy, immigration, foreign policy, etc.

Carry on with your fantasy I don't give a shit

Forum List

Back