Far-right attacks target J.D. Vance’s wife Usha’s Indian heritage

The Great Replacement Theory isn't even a theory. It's an observable fact.
More bullshit. The Great Replacement Theory holds that there is an organized conspiracy of some kind to replace white people with others. The fact that we are becoming less white as the result of migration caused by social and political forces does not prove that it is deliberate.

What did Fuentes say that was an attack on the wife? Everyone seems to agree that she's non-White. I don't know how pointing that out is an attack.
Right, everyone agrees that she is not white. Now all you that you have to do is be honest about the context in which Fuentes said that she is not white. I'm becoming rather annoyed with you

I'm becoming rather annoyed with you
1*0mJk9zDw6JvG6l1WdQXK3w.jpeg

We have been all through this crap already. You are either unable to understand how that language is an attack on them or just playing a sick game . I think the latter. JD has pushed the great replacement theory and that is a hallmark of white identity
If I'm not mistaken he pushes the Tucker Carlson version of it which changes it from a racial issue to a partisan political one. White people are being replaced across the West and it's got nothing to do with Democrat/Republican (or their European variants). Republicans are even more guilty of it than Democrats.

More bullshit. The Great Replacement Theory holds that there is an organized conspiracy of some kind to replace white people with others. The fact that we are becoming less white as the result of migration caused by social and political forces does not prove that it is deliberate.
The Hart-Cellar Act and its consequences weren't accidental. The people voting for it knew the demographic consequences but voted for it anyway. People supporting DACA and other forms of amnesty know the demographic consequences and support them anyway. For decades both Republicans and Democrats have been chanting "Diversity is our greatest strength" and I'm supposed to believe that all the policies that they pass into law to increase diversity aren't intended to increase diversity?

Forum List

Back