Far-right attacks target J.D. Vance’s wife Usha’s Indian heritage

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/07/18/rnc-convention-usha-vance-maga-attacks/

***Mod Edit: Archive link for the above (no paywall): https://archive.is/xjoBf

To be clear, this is disgusting. At the same time, there is no sorrow in seeing Vance get a taste of his own medicin

But he is catching hell from those deeply imbedded in the Trump MAGA camp

And Vance is a hypocrite!!

I hate the attacks on his wife, but I have no sympathy for them. Looking forward to Vance debating Harris, and other Indian American, on immigration
I would like to see the attacks before commenting

Lib rumors dont count

What was said about Vance’s wife and who said it?

MAGA launches racist tirade against JD Vance's wife​

White nationalist “groyper” Nick Fuentes was one of these people. American far-right political commentator suffered a racist meltdown on his live broadcast: “What kind of man marries somebody that isn’t a Christian? What kind of man marries somebody named Usha? Clearly, he doesn’t value his racial identity, his heritage. Clearly, he doesn’t value his religion. He doesn’t marry a woman that professes Jesus Christ? What does that say about him.”

In a podcast in which he attacked the Vances, Nick Fuentes, an avowed white supremacist, repeated rhetoric often associated with the racist “great replacement theory” — a line of argument popular among the right-wing, white nationalist fringe that falsely claims that there is a plan to “replace” native-born White Americans with immigrants. Fuentes — who has also promoted antisemitism and who attended the deadly white nationalist rally in Charlottesville in 2017 — said he doesn’t expect “the guy who has an Indian wife” to “support White identity.”

Nick Fuentes is Hispanic. He is misidentified as a white nationalist but his father is half Mexican American. It's his Mexican family that is partly responsible for the great replacement.

Last edited:

White nationalist “groyper” Nick Fuentes was one of these people. American far-right political commentator suffered a racist meltdown on his live broadcast: “What kind of man marries somebody that isn’t a Christian? What kind of man marries somebody named Usha? Clearly, he doesn’t value his racial identity, his heritage. Clearly, he doesn’t value his religion. He doesn’t marry a woman that professes Jesus Christ? What does that say about him.”
Why is there no link to the actual audio or video?

And why are you touting the opinion of one person as if he were 10’s of thousands?

That wasn't a racist tirade against Usha. His comments were against J.D. Vance. They sound spot on to me.

Why is there no link to the actual audio or video?

And why are you touting the opinion of one person as if he were 10’s of thousands?
He is one person who represents the views of many of you jadrools. I don't give a fuck whether or not you believe that he said those things. His record is all the proof that is needed

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/07/18/rnc-convention-usha-vance-maga-attacks/

***Mod Edit: Archive link for the above (no paywall): https://archive.is/xjoBf

To be clear, this is disgusting. At the same time, there is no sorrow in seeing Vance get a taste of his own medicin

But he is catching hell from those deeply imbedded in the Trump MAGA camp

And Vance is a hypocrite!!

I hate the attacks on his wife, but I have no sympathy for them. Looking forward to Vance debating Harris, and other Indian American, on immigration
Oh please! Your hypocricy is underwhelming. You SUPPORT this kind of behavior so long as it targets Conservatives.

Nick Fuentes is Hispanic. He is misidentified as a white nationalist but his father is half Mexican American. It's his Mexican family that is partly responsible for the great replacement.
He has a white nationalist mentality. He is a self loathing race traitor. A sell out who has no respect for his own heritage.

Forum List

Back