Who Replaces Biden before the Election?

Hope that never happens......and you should too.

as opposed to that idiot, non-qualified other guy?
Do you know his name........?

I bet you are looking it up right now.
No, I am not dumb. I see you did not pick Inslee's opponent. By how you put him down.

And New York has two more things that Washington wishes they had. Kickass cheese and outstanding wine.
OK, great, keep naming these great things that exist in the GREAT USA, that biden has so-called "Destroyed".

Who was it that mentioned a dick measuring contest.
Can't let it go, can ya.

Out of State, one great drive we did was from NC, thru the Smoky Mountains and all the tunnels and trees, it was fantastic.
WA has Wine, and Craft Beer.

OK, great, keep naming these great things that exist in the GREAT USA, that biden has so-called "Destroyed".

Who was it that mentioned a dick measuring contest.
Can't let it go, can ya.

Out of State, one great drive we did was from NC, thru the Smoky Mountains and all the tunnels and trees, it was fantastic.
WA has Wine, and Craft Beer.
Meh, I don't drink anyways and craft "beer" is for hipsters.

No, I am not dumb. I see you did not pick Inslee's opponent. By how you put him down.
I know who Inslee ran against, I was asking if you knew.
I take that as a NO, or you are still searching......LOLLLLOLLL
Why? When the entire Left coast sinks into the Pacific, that would be glorius.
No it wouldn't.
Quite being an idiot.

No it wouldn't.
Quite being an idiot.
Sure it would. Do that, and nuke NYC then you effectively eliminate 90% of the far Left lunacy that has contaminated MY country. And incidentally, I live far enough away to be unaffected by both the blast radius and the fallout.

Idaho is close to you but frankly I voted here for Brad Little (R) Do you know who he is without looking him up?

Sure it would. Do that, and nuke NYC then you effectively eliminate 90% of the far Left lunacy that has contaminated MY country. And incidentally, I live far enough away to be unaffected by both the blast radius and the fallout.
For a day?
If any world leader nukes a Country, we can all kiss our asses goodbye.
You don't live in some 'protected area' like you pretend.

Yep, I don't drink that either.
I prefer Coors or Bud, or Canadian Beers.
Or am I being 'WOKE'

I don't do Wine either.
I never drank, but early in my driving career, I delivered the hard stuff. Cases on cases of rum, vodka, Hennessy Cognac, wine, Whisky/Whiskey, etc. The most expensive stuff I came across was a 750ml Baccarat Crystal decanter of Remy-Martin Louis XIII. 75 YO Cognac and (in 1999-2001 dollars) $950 each!

Well, here it is.

Looks like biden will 'Officially' Drop out of the race.

Now we can have serious discussions on who will be the (D) Candidate.

He has officially dropped out of the race and fully endorsed Harris.

No, he has not resigned his office. But it looks like he doesn't have the stamina to do the 7 speeches a day required. tRump has only been doing one due to the fact that Biden hasn't been well. At least now, tRump is going to have to get off his golden crapper and get out and campaign.

Replacing Biden is not necessary. And it's time to stop repeating the right wing narrative about Biden and Harris. Why aren't people taking about replacing Trump, who coudn't even remember the name of the doctor who gave him his cognitve test?.

I can see it now. The Prosecutor versus the Convicted Felon.

He has officially dropped out of the race and fully endorsed Harris.

No, he has not resigned his office. But it looks like he doesn't have the stamina to do the 7 speeches a day required. tRump has only been doing one due to the fact that Biden hasn't been well. At least now, tRump is going to have to get off his golden crapper and get out and campaign.
And Trump will make the 1984 Election Day Massacre look like a horserace.

Idaho is close to you but frankly I voted here for Brad Little (R) Do you know who he is without looking him up?
Culp.
Culp was unqualified, lost by 100's of thousand of votes (70-30%) and cried voter fraud.
He was a Sheriff of a small rural town.
He screamed like Kari Lake.......embarrassing.

Inslee is done, yes, I voted for Inslee.
Now I want to (R).....Reichert.......
What is your problem Robert?

I don't follow ID politicians.
Therefore I don't know and don't care about this Brad Little.
It's ID, a (R) will win.....duh.

Forum List

Back