Who will be President Kamala Harris’ VP?

Who will be President Kamala Harris’ VP?

• Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • California Governor Gavin Newsom

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other?

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
She owes Newsome for him nominating her to Senate it'll definitely be him unless Hilary worms her way in somehow

1 thing is certain DEMOCRATS IN SHAMBLES!!!
Yea, right. Why would she pick Newsome when when California is a lock? My money is on Shapiro who will bury JD in a debate.

I really hope they go with that smear. Even the non-trailer trash Republican women will be voting for her. Same with calling Mayor Pete 'ButtPlug'.

They're going to end up fucking themselves, as usual, by showing everyone what nasty scumbags they are.
She's a HO. Of course we will use that.

She will not be the one

I don't think you understand what I'm saying.

Go back to my post, read his letter and try again.
I said who cares what he thinks. You said he’s third in line. I said his logic is flawed the fact Biden won’t run doesn’t mean he cannot.

And a few months is plenty of time to watch MAGA come unglued.
Spanky Dotard already launched into orbit attacking Biden even though he's out.

Dotard is going to need plenty of Depends from soiling himself going up against Harris. :dance:

She's a HO. Of course we will use that.
JsmwJzO.gif

I said who cares what he thinks. You said he’s third in line. I said his logic is flawed the fact Biden won’t run doesn’t mean he cannot.
Have you read Biden's letter?

It's apparent that you have not.

Granted even though you only have a public school education you still should be able to get past the big words.

Biden is not able to even continue the Presidency....at a minimum the 25th needs to come into play here.

The Democrats Caucus instead of simply vote. Sure the people vote....but the Caucus can ignore the people (like they did with Bernie Sanders and others) and install who they wish.

Which is what is going to happen again.

This is the exact opposite of representative Government. Even with the Republicans adherence to the vote its obvious that the money flows into the candidates in order to gain the vote describe the process differently.

Forum List

Back