Who will be President Kamala Harris’ VP?

Who will be President Kamala Harris’ VP?

• Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • California Governor Gavin Newsom

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other?

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Not happening. America is not yet ready for two women on a ticket. But then again I believed America was not ready for a black man back in 2008. He was light-skinned, raised in a white family -- and he was soon attacked as not being truly American, a Christian, or...
I’ve worked for female CEOs. 2 of them. No one seemed to care.

Shark Attack
And there is blood in the water.....

1721588356973.png

Not happening. America is not yet ready for two women on a ticket. But then again I believed America was not ready for a black man back in 2008. He was light-skinned, raised in a white family -- and he was soon attacked as not being truly American, a Christian, or...
No, 0bama was attacked for being a Communist. No other reason.

He I'd Speaker of the House....
3rd in line for President.

His voice carries weight. And it needs to.
Not really. His logic is stupid. Joes not running doesn’t mean he can’t run. Moronic by zombie boy.

Whitmer. Dem's have to win Michigan and this is the way to do that.
Perhaps. They also must win Pennsylvania, so Shapiro?

It all has to do with the direction that the Democratic Party wants to go in. If Beshear is the VP choice it shows that they want to stay Centrist, and believe they can win over the dumbasses in the South who constantly vote against their own interests.

If the want to lean Progressive/Liberal for 2028/2032, then maybe it's Newsom, who is as camera-ready and smart and funny as they come in politics. And looks are clearly important to the superficial, shallow American public. More so on the Right than the Left. They didn't want Palin because she was a Galaxy Brain. Same with Kari Lake and Lauren Boebert, and a ton of others.

An all-female ticket would be bold. Could work.
A Centrist is probably the best bet, to get through this election.
A Progressive only helps if the accurate portrayal of Harris as a Centrist/Moderate herself is the narrative. She really has very little Progressive bona fides.

I am seeing Taylor Swifts name floating out there. 35 in December. Popular. Richer than Trump. Pays her workers bonuses instead of stiffing them.

I really hope they go with that smear. Even the non-trailer trash Republican women will be voting for her. Same with calling Mayor Pete 'ButtPlug'.

They're going to end up fucking themselves, as usual, by showing everyone what nasty scumbags they are.

It will go over very poorly with women. Especially with Trump's personal record.

Forum List

Back