Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

Denying reality, you lame ass Canuck hack, doesn’t change it.

I get the fact that you hope it’s an election issue on the American federal level. But it isn’t. And it won’t be.

It doesn't matter what you think, Saul. His Veep is for a national ban and Orange Jesus appointed three Justices that overturned Roe.

An even mildly competent campaign will use that to hammer the GOP over and over.

But keep living in your fantasyworld, ambulance chaser!

Oh you are 100% right.
Totally unpopular to remind people that support abortion are actually supporting nearly 60% of abortions are 2nd time are irresponsible!
That number is NOT at all mentioned in any pro-abortion speeches, etc. and why? Do the speakers approve killing babies JUST because the woman is irresponsible? Now anyone who kills a person in a car accident because they were drunk including a woman is held responsible for it! Do they give the woman in the car accident... ok you are not guilty because you are too young? So why do we hold women who have had an abortion and now having another which again 60% of the abortions are for women who've had a previous abortion not responsible? If anything these women who FAILED to be responsible and had sex that caused the pregnancy they should be responsible. Responsible to provide money for educating young women.
Responsible for "public service" to comprehend their irresponsibility!

AGAIN... I'm not against Rape or health of the mother abortions or the first abortion!
But folks killing 60% of humans simply because of irresponsibility is like excusing the Nazis for
the extermination of 6 million jews!
Back before he bacame Surgeon General under President Reagan, Dr. C. Everett Koop stated that 95% of all abortions performed are just for pure convenience. I would add SELFISH convenience.

It doesn't matter what you think, Saul. His Veep is for a national ban and Orange Jesus appointed three Justices that overturned Roe.

An even mildly competent campaign will use that to hammer the GOP over and over.

But keep living in your fantasyworld, ambulance chaser!
A far Left frostback Canuck thinks that killing children is A-OK. I bet his ilk also support all, and I mean ALL forms of sexual deviancy including Paedophilia.

He shouldn't.

But you know Orange Jesus would pardon his sons. He pardons criminals who are loyal to him, not out of any sense of injustice.
I despise the pardon process and authority used on friends family and supporter, though it has been done since inception. To me, guilty is guilty and is unpardonable. Does anybody think Stone is not guilty of exactly what he was found guilty of? NO. Accepting a pardon, is accepting a guilty verdict. Does anybody think, Hunter should have his rights to buy, keep and be armed, after lying on the forms, the rest of us have to tell the truth on? I doubt it.
Being the hard case, that I am, I also do not agree convicts should automatically have voting right restored.

I think so too. But he will.

Why wouldn't he? He has the party in a vice grip and he brings in hundreds of millions of dollars. He has convinced his supporters of an alternative reality that has made him richer than anything he's ever done in his life and made one of two American political parties his own cult of personality.
Trump is in obvious decline. Knowing people of that age, further decline can happen very rapidly as it did with Joe.

You need to move to the UK. Since 2020, our weekly food shops have doubled, unless you're a peasant and look for reduced items in Aldi and Lidl.

Briefly, toilet rolls increased 5,000%. The brand and bag size we buy was five pound something, it's currently £11.75, my maths on those suggest double. The pot of chewing gum I buy used to be £1.50, it kept jumping up 25p a time all the way up to £3. I stopped buying the corner yogurt pot pack because they used to be £1.50, I bailed out at £2.25 and they're now £3.

So we've had to reduce our bills down by buying the ingredients as opposed to the more ready made stuff. Some of the double priced stuff we can't get away from. On average, we were getting half the quantity for the same money.
About the same rates of increase in my area too. Obviously the currency is different.but percentages are about the same

You need to move to the UK. Since 2020, our weekly food shops have doubled, unless you're a peasant and look for reduced items in Aldi and Lidl.

Briefly, toilet rolls increased 5,000%. The brand and bag size we buy was five pound something, it's currently £11.75, my maths on those suggest double. The pot of chewing gum I buy used to be £1.50, it kept jumping up 25p a time all the way up to £3. I stopped buying the corner yogurt pot pack because they used to be £1.50, I bailed out at £2.25 and they're now £3.

So we've had to reduce our bills down by buying the ingredients as opposed to the more ready made stuff. Some of the double priced stuff we can't get away from. On average, we were getting half the quantity for the same money.
When did Brits start using toilet paper?

Forum List

Back