Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

Yep. As I thought the reaction he would have. He's pissed and now shaking in his boots. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
And his trashing of someone who is now out of the race will backfire if he keeps running his mouth.

Biden caved. Just days ago he was insisting he wouldn’t drop out. Do you feel betrayed like a jilted schoolgirl?

I despise the pardon process and authority used on friends family and supporter, though it has been done since inception. To me, guilty is guilty and is unpardonable. Does anybody think Stone is not guilty of exactly what he was found guilty of? NO. Accepting a pardon, is accepting a guilty verdict. Does anybody think, Hunter should have his rights to buy, keep and be armed, after lying on the forms, the rest of us have to tell the truth on? I doubt it.
Being the hard case, that I am, I also do not agree convicts should automatically have voting right restored.
As much as I might agree with you, we can disagree with it as much as we want, but it isn't going to change. It is absolute.

It doesn't matter what you think, Saul. His Veep is for a national ban and Orange Jesus appointed three Justices that overturned Roe.

An even mildly competent campaign will use that to hammer the GOP over and over.

But keep living in your fantasyworld, ambulance chaser!
It doesn’t matter what some schmook from Canuckistan says.

Abortion is not an issue. Try though your side might.

It simply isn’t.

So many things to ponder...Will the Democrats dump KH and hope that doesn't cause them to lose Black votes?...is Michelle in the running?...Will the party "leaders" try to decide who the candidate will be or leave it to "democratic" means and let the delegates to the convention decide?

Don't forget, Biden was nominated in 2020 out of desperation. The Democrats had no other credible candidates...which remains the case.

If it were to be decided "democratically," Bernie Sanders would be the nominee, without question.

Let's go Brandon!

So many things to ponder...Will the Democrats dump KH and hope that doesn't cause them to lose Black votes?...is Michelle in the running?...Will the party "leaders" try to decide who the candidate will be or leave it to "democratic" means and let the delegates to the convention decide?

Don't forget, Biden was nominated in 2020 out of desperation. The Democrats had no other credible candidates...which remains the case.

If it were to be decided "democratically," Bernie Sanders would be the nominee, without question.

Let's go Brandon!
Dems have a lot of solid options. Not sure where you get there are no credible candidates from. You forget that being a shade darker than white or being gay isnt an issue for those on the left like it is for your kind.

IMG_1093.jpeg

Image stolen outright from a post on another message board! 👍

Let's go Brandon!
As I noted before, four months is not enough time to mount an effective campaign and the DemocRATs know it. They are also terrified about the downticket races that will likely swing GOP.

I think sane people view Kamala as viable. Trump is not viable to sane people.
Here is where I am at. I think Harris is a dumbass, and have said so, here, many times. That does not change. You know me as a never Trumper, due to what he is, what he has done and what his plans are for the future. That has not changed. I can live with a dumbass, if we get to keep the country as a representative republic, under rule of law, supporting our allies, and democracies abroad. We have had dumbasses before. Some would say Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford, even George H.W. Bush (though I disagree) and especially George W Bush. We survive them all. We have not had anybody that actually favor dismantling the government. If you read the 2025 plan drafted by his staff and advisors, that is what Trump wants to do, and this time, has a plan to hit the ground running, to accomplish it. I would vote Kamala to keep trump out.

Forum List

Back