Far-right attacks target J.D. Vance’s wife Usha’s Indian heritage

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/07/18/rnc-convention-usha-vance-maga-attacks/

To be clear, this is disgusting. At the same time, there is no sorrow in seeing Vance get a taste of his own medicin

But he is catching hell from those deeply imbedded in the Trump MAGA camp

And Vance is a hypocrite!!

I hate the attacks on his wife, but I have no sympathy for them. Looking forward to Vance debating Harris, and other Indian American, on immigration
You found a few tweets to paint all republicans with. Now you can go back to hating the Jews.

Nick Fuentes is someone who is on the margins of society at best, and represents almost nobody. Very few could care less about his rants about Mrs. Vance or anything else.

Further, he's a strange cat, a "white supremacist" who isn't white at all. Fuentes is part of the Latinx race.

JD Vance did not want a white woman because white women had beat him so much as a child.

That is the same issue with black men raised by only black women who have to do the job of disciplining them because there is no man in the house to do so. They grow up and want a white woman.
We know that's not true because Vance wrote a book that was made into a movie. He wasn't beaten as a child. The welfare state supported his mother's stupification as a drug addict.

Yeah that one guy who I don't fucking know and of course you have no sympathy, Vance's wife is a minority in this country who had the audacity to marry a Republican and doesn't know her place.

I find it hilarious you pointing to the opinion of one person, but everyone of you loons ignore or participate in the absolutely awful way the left treats any Conservative or Republican minority.
Doesn’t know her place?? Listen to yourself! You xenophobic misogynist pricks are all alike! So what if she is a minority? This country was built with the labor of minority immigrants Unless you’re a native American, YOU are a fucking immigrant

How does the left treat minority Republicans?. I’ll tell you how. We treat them with derision based on their politics, not on race or religion

Your problem is that you are trying to apply rational consistency to the Left. It doesn't work that way. Take former First Lady Trump for instance. While the Left loves them some immigrant success stories; her ascension to First Lady should have been one of the greatest moments in their parties plank, and desires. But not so fast! She's a Republican so all that goes out the window. If your looking to find any consistency from the Left; you'll only find it in their hypocrisy...
What the fuck are you blathering about. The only mention of Melania's ethnicity from the left has been in the context of Trumps hypocrisy on immigration

Forum List

Back