Let's talk about the oft repeated phrase "a threat to democracy" we believe trump presents.

The fact is you will do nothing about all this danger but post on a message board. So how much danger is there?
I agree that Dems generally have become complacent about the posed threat. Lots of arm waving, too little action.

This post does not mention the Steele Dossier. It has nothing to do with. You're bringing it up because you can't deal with what the thread is actually about.

Do you acknowledge the events I detailed actually happened?

Your post is fiction.

No one believes anything that you.post.
That's a problem since your entire life is pushing propaganda.

I invite my fellow progressives to use this thread as an example of The Following's inability to deal with the details of trump's plot to remain in power after losing the election. trump's actions being a manifestly blatant example of a threat to the constitutional order and thus our democracy.

I invite my fellow progressives to use this thread as an example of The Following's inability to deal with the details of trump's plot to remain in power after losing the election. trump's actions being a manifestly blatant example of a threat to the constitutional order and thus our democracy.

We're a constitutional republic and will remain so.

We could spend all day bashing political people from all sides.
ALMOST None of them work for us.
Billionaires work in the interest of billionaires.
ALL deals not good for us regular folks.
Trump worst bet for any united front against anything
that we as a country may face. now or in the future.

Forum List

Back