Multiple Reports That Biden Will Drop Out - Will Not Endorse Kamala Harris

These ghouls will spend the rest of their lives trying to diminish the seriousness, and severity of the attempt on Trump's life.
Who is diminishing "the seriousness and severity" of an assassination attack? Name one.

Kyzr has not rebutted the following all, just whined.

Trump: serial adulterer, rapist, failed businessman with $450 million in fines, six bankruptices, convicted felon.

There is no chance any Trump appeal will be granted.

His ear got clipped.

Who is diminishing "the seriousness and severity" of an assassination attack? Name one.

Trump: serial adulterer, rapist, failed businessman with $450 million in fines, six bankruptices, convicted felon.
His ear got clipped.
LOL, I rebutted them perfectly.
You're just too stupid to understand the rebuttals.
His ear got shot because there was an assassination attempt, that by the grace of God failed.

What you did not reply on was this: (I think I know why)
Joe Biden, the democrat nominee, is so senile that his party is asking him to drop out.
What does that say for moronic democrat voters?

We are talking about Trump.
kyzr did not rebut the truth of:
His ear got clipped.
All of that is true.
Start a thread on Biden, because your deflections here are fail.

A dozen or more names are floating around but no one wants to be the running mate of a cackling loser. Realistically we don't have a working administration now. Zelenskyy has already called Trump to discuss a possible end to the war. Trump is already the acting president.

It might have been different if the cackle queen had stepped up and taken control but she didn't.
/——-/ Bill chimes in:

"A speech has been drafted for him. He will continue on as president. He also will not, I'm told, endorse Vice President [Kamala] Harris as his successor. They're hoping that he will endorse an open process in which the convention will be open to Vice President Harris and a few other candidates in Chicago to pick the Democratic nominee for president."

His ear got clipped.
You are, in this post

Forum List

Back