Biden MUST win to keep from being jailed!

Let us know once you figure it out. Until then, this means nothing.
So if there were NO goods or services that the 20 LLCs were created for... why was over $24 million
deposited into their accounts? Oh right... The Biden family is poor! Right?

I totally understand the reason you make the statement... It's called "Attention Span"...
No, this is your dumb ass avoiding the point. Your tactics are amateur. Your fallacies are bush league and expected from those of lower ability and education.

So what results is a gish gallop of steaming crap that is incoherent.

You have not a shred of evidence Biden did anything wrong. You assume from the start that this is true, and you're just too dumb to understand you are doing it.

It is obvious that most of you defending Biden's criminal acts of getting paid are ignorant of these laws:

"Operating an unlicensed money-transmitting business is a federal white-collar crime that carries stiff penalties."
So other than transferring over $24 million which these 20 LLCs were likely "unlicensed" that's a crime!
OR...
A racket, being some sort of scheme organized to extract illegal profits. It is usually used in reference to patterns of illegal activity specified in the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO).

No, this is your dumb ass avoiding the point. Your tactics are amateur. Your fallacies are bush league and expected from those of lower ability and education.

So what results is a gish gallop of steaming crap that is incoherent.

You have not a shred of evidence Biden did anything wrong. You assume from the start that this is true, and you're just too dumb to understand you are doing it.
But you are totally proving my point about "attention span of 8.5 seconds!"
You haven't read any of the FACTS I presented.
FACT: Biden is the "Big guy"
FACT: Biden gets 10% of all efforts..

Biden critic who once worked with Hunter tells lawmakers Joe Biden was 'enabler' of son's overseas business​

Tony Bobulinski testified Tuesday before the House Oversight Committee.
A onetime business associate of Hunter Biden who has become a critic of the Biden family testified before lawmakers Tuesday, reiterating claims he made during the 2020 election that Joe Biden was
"an enabler" of several of his family's overseas business schemes that "sold out to foreign actors who were seeking to gain influence and access to Joe Biden and the United States government."

While working on the prospective Chinese joint venture, Bobulinski was on an email chain in which business associate James Gilliar proposed a 10% cut for the "the big guy," a reference he said referred to Joe Biden, which Republicans have cited as evidence of the president's involvement in his son's overseas work.

Now since your attention span is LESS THAN 8.5 seconds Here is a simple summation!
Biden gets 10% as the "the big guy"!

So if there were NO goods or services that the 20 LLCs were created for... why was over $24 million
deposited into their accounts? Oh right... The Biden family is poor! Right?
I never said anything about “no goods or services”.

Until you figure this out, you have nothing. So go back, figure it out, and let us know what you have.

I never said anything about “no goods or services”.

Until you figure this out, you have nothing. So go back, figure it out, and let us know what you have.
So what did the 20 LLCs get $24 million for? All corporations profit/non-profit have to report any income and what kind of service if they don't make goods. Simple as that.
A service of transferring money from off shore is NOT legal if it hasn't been registered i.e.
"Operating an unlicensed money-transmitting business is a federal white-collar crime that carries stiff penalties."

Even though Biden is physical challenged...(remember what was said by Robert K. Hur in clearing Biden of unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents said the reason for clearing Biden is Hur considered that
"Biden would likely present himself to a jury … as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,"
So the problem Biden has is he doesn't have the financial resources to defend he and Hunter for extremely severe prosecutions of their various criminal activities.
Now some of you Biden supporters say where's the proof?
Just like we did when Biden's prosecutors were going after Trump.
What will happen though is Biden may win but he won't live to complete the term simply because of his AGE!
The real reason Biden is running for President is survival! He and Hunter as well as other family members will be prosecuted by Trump for sure and before any of that occurs, Biden's health will hinder.

FBI Possesses Significant, Impactful, Voluminous Evidence Of Potential Criminality In Biden Family Business Arrangements​

Grassley seeks specific records from FBI related to Biden deals with foreign nationals and companies connected to the communist Chinese regime​

If he loses, he will put in Harris for a week and she will pardon him. (Or she may be pissed when he didn't support her.)

sniper cheatle.jpg

Why are you asking me? I have no idea. Go find it and tell us.
But you seem to know everything enough to criticize my questioning. So what did the Chinese government expect for paying part of the $24 million to the Biden family? You seem smart ass enough to criticize me then you should be able to answer my questions... or are you really not that smart?

But you seem to know everything enough to criticize my questioning.
I don’t need to know everything to see a problem with your tactic. What purpose is there questioning a random message board about the business activities of someone else?

Yeah, Trump did the latter, and you lie about it, for the glory of fascism.

There was zero mention by any Republican at the convention of the Jan 6 traitors. Your own party used them and then tossed them under the bus. That should make you cautious. Your party won't back you up if you commit treason.

We get it, you have zero regret over radicalizing that hardcore conservative kid into attempting murder. You did it once, and you plan to do it again, and again, and again. You make that very clear. You love violence even more than you love Trump.

Now, you're just upset because you trained him to kill liberals, and he went off-script.
Why don't you Democrats just shoot Trump

It will be December, so I'll say that!
Nope. That’s five months, Six months is end of January. One of the first people Trump kicks to the curb will be Garland. After the Secret Service liar, that is. Sloped roof, my ass!

Forum List

Back