Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee dead at 74

Jesus got so "riled up" that he toppled tables in the Temple.

Someone please tell Christ He was "unchristian"?

ha
Christ's anger at the money changers,was Righteous Anger.

Look it up.

What's going on here, can't and doesn't compare to Christ...imo.

I mean I am open for supporting Lana Centonze if she's not a RINO. Maybe she will vote with majority Republican.

She's following in Barbara Jordan's footsteps on immigration policy. The district has a slight hispanic majority and they're swinging for Trump in this state, so maybe she will go somewhere. Turnout will be critical for her.

That COVID vaccine doesn't work.

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee receives COVID-19 vaccine​

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Two Years Later...

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee tests positive for COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated​

Monday, May 16, 2022

She's following in Barbara Jordan's footsteps on immigration policy. The district has a slight hispanic majority and they're swinging for Trump in this state, so maybe she will go somewhere. Turnout will be critical for her.

That can be a very good House seat in play just like Mayra Flores close in the 34th district. Trump can go to Houston having a great rally to boost them up.

In 2022, over eighty percent of new Covid-19 cases had 2 Jabs!
Those of us who refused the Jab constituted about 15 percent of new outbreaks.
Q.E.D. The Jab was far worse than worthless. It was deadly. But the ever-sanctimonious Leftists spat on those who refused it.

Many years ago the tobacco industry was telling people to stick a cigarette in their mouths and puff smoke into their bodies from it. They were advertising it as being the sexy and adult thing one must do. However it was doing nothing but killing and harming.

They managed to trick many into getting a COVID-19 vaccine by using the mantra "safe and effective" when it really is dangerous ad deadly.

Christ's anger at the money changers,was Righteous Anger.

Look it up.

What's going on here, can't and doesn't compare to Christ...imo.

I'm not comparing anger. I'm saying people who don't understand Christianity think it means you never get angry. (!?!)

how the fuck do you know what god is sick and tired of?...he might be sick and tired of judgemental assholes like you telling us what he is sick and tired of....

God is sick and tired of murder! Thou shalt not murder

Colossians3: 8 But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips.

God says in the Holy Bible the things He is sick and tired of. You should read it some times. God is sick and tired of the use of profane words. You are NOT allowed to take up for God while at the same time cussing others out with corrupt communication using profane words. You cannot bless God and cuss others out. Obey God.

James 3:8
But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. 9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. 10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

As far a judging goes EVERYONE will be get judged on this earth; deal with it. God tells us to judge a righteous judgment. We are to judge everything and everyone based on God's righteous Word-The Holy Bible.

Last edited:
Yikes. Turbo cancer.

She was just diagnosed last month.

Fully Vaxxed and boosted of course..

That is common with this form of cancer. My aunt was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and was dead in less than 72 hours. That was 25 years ago, so you cannot blame it on the vaccine.

I had another aunt that also got it, she lingered for more than year. The first one was the lucky one

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas), who served in Congress for nearly three decades, has died at the age of 74, her office announced Friday evening.

“Today, with incredible grief for our loss yet deep gratitude for the life she shared with us, we announce the passing of United States Representative Sheila Jackson Lee of the 18th Congressional District of Texas,” her family wrote in a statement shared to her account on X.

I guess her staff won't get yelled at any more. RIP and all that. I don't know a lot about her politics.
RIP

That can be a very good House seat in play just like Mayra Flores close in the 34th district. Trump can go to Houston having a great rally to boost them up.
That 18th discthic is predominately black, but it split when Shelia ran against Amanda Edwards. The blacks did not want Sheila any more

There was a wicked and evil man who died and God asked a man on earth WHY are you grieving him? It's man's lie from the pit of hell that you must grieve the death of everyone who dies.

1 Samuel 15:35 And Samuel did not see Saul again until the day of his death, but Samuel grieved over Saul. And the LORD regretted that he had made Saul king over Israel.

1 Samuel 16:1 The LORD said to Samuel, “How long will you mourn for Saul, since I have rejected him as king over Israel? Fill your horn with oil and be on your way; I am sending you to Jesse of Bethlehem. I have chosen one of his sons to be king.”

Forum List

Back