Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee dead at 74

Texas Democratic Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee has died​

Fri, July 19, 2024, 10:34 PM CDT

Longtime Texas Democratic Congresswoman Rep. Shelia Jackson Lee has died. She was 74.

Lee's family posted a statement on X announcing the following:

"Today, with incredible grief for our loss yet deep gratitude for the life she shared with us, we announce the passing of U.S. Representative Sheila Jackson Lee of the 18th Congressional District of Texas. A fierce champion of the people, she was affectionately and simply known as "Congresswoman" by her constituents in recognition for her near-ubiquitous presence and service to their daily lives for more than 30 years."

Lee announced in June that she has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
Prayers for her family. Some of us might have hated her politics, but she was a wife and mother, sister, friend to many. Not sure if she had grandchildren.

Hillary Clinton is her best friend. Hillary is head of the witches coven in NY.

on March 6, 2024 (right after Jerome is murdered) Sheila Jackson Lee still ran for reelection back to Washington D.C. as Congresswoman as if there was nothing wrong with all the wickedness she had done. She ran against the beautiful and wonderful Amanda Edwards who should have won and really did win... but the cheating took place.

Amanda Edwards really did win. She was young and fresh but old lady SJL had to do ballot stealing.
1721455435308.png

Last edited:
Prayers for her family. Some of us might have hated her politics, but she was a wife and mother, sister, friend to many. Not sure if she had grandchildren.
grandchildren?
Why would God bless her with an extended lineage???
Look at Obama and his murders... no son, no extended lineage

Where is Kendrick Lamar with the truth about the murderous sinners when I need him.

She was a Yankee who moved to Houston when her husband got a teaching job there. Wanted to disarm white people, for one, backed a gun control bill.

On September 27, 2013, Jackson Lee introduced the Essential Transportation Worker Identification Credential Assessment Act (H.R. 3202; 113th Congress), a bill that would direct the United States Department of Homeland Security to assess the effectiveness of the Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) program.[15] The bill would require an independent assessment of how well the TWIC program improves security and reduces risks at the facilities and vessels it is responsible for.[16]

In January 2019, The New York Times reported that Jackson Lee planned to resign as chair of the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation. The move came in the wake of a lawsuit filed by a former staffer earlier in January that claimed the staffer was fired in retaliation for her planned legal action related to an alleged rape by a supervisor in 2015. The resignation came the day after the National Alliance to End Sexual Violence announced it would not support making Jackson Lee the lead sponsor of a law to reauthorize the federal Violence Against Women Act.[17] She also stepped down from her chairmanship of the House Judiciary subcommittee.[18]

On January 4, 2021, Jackson Lee introduced the Sabika Sheikh Firearm Licensing and Registration Act (H.R. 127; 117th Congress), a bill that expanded requirements for firearm licensing to every firearm and banned any ammunition of .50 caliber BMG or larger.[19]

In the 117th Congress (2021–2023), Jackson Lee voted with President Joe Biden's stated position 100 percent of the time, according to a FiveThirtyEight analysis.[20] Jackson Lee and Representative Lloyd Doggett became co-deans of Texas's congressional delegation in January 2023 after the retirement of Eddie Bernice Johnson.

Just another racist Kill Whitey!!! Democrat.

So she got one bill passed into law in 30 years, and it was a pain in the ass for truck drivers going into ports, even small insignificant ones. And the TWIC card doesn't come for free.

She was a democrat over a district in Houston, TX

There is not one good thing that even the democrats can say her with a straight face. She was a wicked witch and an extremely horrible, horrible, horrible person from the inside out.
Actually there are many good things that can be said. She fought hard to oppose the white supremacy you believe.

grandchildren?
Why would God bless her with an extended lineage???
Look at Obama and his murders... no son, no extended lineage

Where is Kendrick Lamar with the truth about the murderous sinners when I need him.
I just read that she did have two grandchildren who no doubt also loved her. She's now gone from this Earth and there are those who are deeply grieving her passing. I think it is not time to be unkind.

Just know sheila Jackson Lee was not the one Houston sent to Washington D.C. this time. Houston sent a 30 something not someone in almost 80.

If people knew all the dirt that was going on in Houston they would have focused more on what was about to happen to Trump.

I just read that she did have two grandchildren who no doubt also loved her. She's now gone from this Earth and there are those who are deeply grieving her passing. I think it is not time to be unkind.
She is dead due to her own evil and wicked sowing of death to others. She reaped what she sowed and she was cut from the lineage. Hopefully NONE of her family repeats any of her wickedness. That's what society had better hope for.

That's her lineage right there....

Berating employees
Cussing out black males
Stealing elections from black females
Murdering a black man

Houston is 100% better off without her. Houston was terribly bullied by democrat Sheila Jackson Lee. Seems like only God could have stepped in to make it stop.There is not one good thing in that city to show for her 30 years as Congresswoman.

Last edited:
Do right in life like God say. Then people will have good things to say about you. They won't have to make up lies about you to make you seem good.

I know they are going to have her lie in state, and eulogize her as if she ended WW2, but white talk radio in Houston knows, and they speak about her bad all the time.

You are an awful awful awful person crossbody, and need to stop this dancing on her grave as you are doing. It shows your wicked heart, on your own coat sleeve.... for everyone to see....! Is that what you really want?.....while claiming to be a Christian?

You are an awful awful awful person crossbody, and need to stop this dancing on her grave as you are doing. It shows your wicked heart, on your own coat sleeve.... for everyone to see....! Is that what you really want?.....while claiming to be a Christian?
I am a Christian that's why I"m telling the truth. You can't handle it because this person was a democrat' and an evil and wicked murderous DEMOCRAT.

You think Christians are weak and you can make a fool out of them. You think Christians gone just shut up if you bark. You better think again. You can hoop and holla and the truth is still gone get dished out.

Process that!

Last edited:

Longtime Texas Democratic Congresswoman Rep. Shelia Jackson Lee has died. She was 74.

"Today, with incredible grief for our loss yet deep gratitude for the life she shared with us, we announce the passing of U.S. Representative Sheila Jackson Lee of the 18th Congressional District of Texas. A fierce champion of the people, she was affectionately and simply known as "Congresswoman" by her constituents in recognition for her near-ubiquitous presence and service to their daily lives for more than 30 years."

She was the fucking WORST! Or at least one of the worst. I will not be mourning the loss of this wretched woman.

Nah, she fuckin sucked. Dont ask us to feel sorry for race baiting lying lefties that die.

I will mourn her passing for a full second ... done.

lol. I have learned the hard way that most who claim they are christian are nothing Christ would be proud of. Backstabbers, hypocrites, don't practice what they contantly preach.

Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

lol. I have learned the hard way that most who claim they are christian are nothing Christ would be proud of. Backstabbers, hypocrites, don't practice what they contantly preach.

Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'
What makes you think she isnt going to Hell? I mean if we are going to bring religion into this, then lets explore ALL the possibilities. :dunno:

Forum List

Back