Do these Black democrat voters know the history of Planned Parenthood AND they are the largest users?

I don't care about your apologies you Clown. :laugh:

The post I replied to of yours didn't even mention statues. It was about whether or not we were going to ignore her legacy and if you misunderstood my point fine but you admitting to being a moron doesn't move or surprise me. :dunno:

Exactly. You tried to argue that Black women having access to Healthcare is a racist plot, why wouldn't I think you're a coward racist? It the same cowardly racist argument I see in other contexts from the right. Like when they suggest Black voters are being kept on a Democratic plantation. When you don't even think of black people as being people who can make and are making choices for themselves and are instead just some simple people being manipulated at every turn then your racism, whether you're smart enough to realize it or not, is revealing itself.

It's an assessment and yes, I feel just fine about it. :dunno:

Who cares whether you feel insulted or attacked? I don't. Are my arguments wrong?

I'm happy for you to put your argument out here for us to point and laugh at. :laugh:

The post I replied to of yours didn't even mention statues. It was about whether or not we were going to ignore her legacy

If I make a post on a topic, and you reply to that post like you did, it would lead someone to believe you are responding to THAT topic.

You tried to argue that Black women having access to Healthcare is a racist plot

Noooo…I argued that planned parenthood having access to abortion in a high number of neighborhoods of people of color might have been part of sangers plan.

why wouldn't I think you're a coward racist?

I would expect nothing less from you. You use the word racist frivolously, as an attack, perhaps it makes you feel better in your mind if you convince yourself that everyone who disagrees with you is racist? 🤷‍♀️

Like when they suggest Black voters are being kept on a Democratic plantation

Well, it’s hard to argue otherwise when, despite the little that democrats have done for black people over the years, yet black people still vote democrat, like 86%?

“If you have a hard time figuring out if you’re for me or for trump, then you ain’t black”

When you don't even think of black people as being people who can make and are making choices for themselves and are instead just some simple people being manipulated at every turn then your racism, whether you're smart enough to realize it or not, is revealing itself.

I think black people are plenty smart and plenty capable, but they have been lied to and brainwashed to believe the Republican Party hates them and that the democrats are their only saving grace! So they continue to vote democrat.

I say come over to the Republican side..there’s plenty of room…and we have cake!

It's an assessment and yes, I feel just fine about it. :dunno:

I’m sure you do, because it’s no sweat off your back to make baseless claims. Still, you’re wrong.

Go ahead and lay out the racist things I’ve said.

Who cares whether you feel insulted or attacked? I don't. Are my arguments wrong?

I certainly don’t, I was just pointing out that, predictably, you rely on attacks and insult instead of just simply taking. But that’s ok, it’s just who you are.

I'm happy for you to put your argument out here for us to point and laugh at. :laugh:

Again, I’d expect nothing less from you

Forum List

Back