J.D Vance wants children to vote.

LOL. Anybody. Because it's Trump. :auiqs.jpg:
That is patently untrue now. You know it too. You guys cannot even steal this one.

Here is David Sacks posting a list of big names supporting Trump:

Ben Horowitz
Bill Ackman
Cameron Winklevoss
Doug Leone
Elon Musk
Eoghan McCabe
Ken Howery
Kyle Samani
Marc Andreessen
Jacob Helberg
Joe Lonsdale
Palmer Luckey
Peter Thiel
Shaun Maguire
Trevor Traina
Tushar Jain
Tyler Winklevoss
Come on in, the water’s warm. pic.twitter.com/tf09tsM6fg
— David Sacks (@DavidS

Last edited:
Lots of the things J.D. Vance has spoken in favor of have been considered to be extreme by some people. How extreme he might actually be can be discussed, but it's important to know what he has really said. J.D. Vance is advocating giving the vote to all children. He didn't mention a specific cut-off age, so it's reasonable to assume he means what he says and wants all children from birth onward to be able to vote. . In addition to this new right for infants and children to vote, he wants to give the parents the right to control their children's vote. That would mean a married couple would have 2 votes. A few years later, after having a few kids, those now parents would control their own personal votes as well as an additional vote for each child. The concept of one person-one vote would no longer be valid. I don't know about you, but that sounds a little too extreme for anybody I could support for Vice President.

Start at about marker 20:00

They can vote but not chose their sexuality.

Lots of the things J.D. Vance has spoken in favor of have been considered to be extreme by some people. How extreme he might actually be can be discussed, but it's important to know what he has really said. J.D. Vance is advocating giving the vote to all children. He didn't mention a specific cut-off age, so it's reasonable to assume he means what he says and wants all children from birth onward to be able to vote. . In addition to this new right for infants and children to vote, he wants to give the parents the right to control their children's vote. That would mean a married couple would have 2 votes. A few years later, after having a few kids, those now parents would control their own personal votes as well as an additional vote for each child. The concept of one person-one vote would no longer be valid. I don't know about you, but that sounds a little too extreme for anybody I could support for Vice President.

Has he submitted a bill under article 5 yet?

He is 100% correct.

The future of the nation depends on it's offspring.

1721448137536.png

I don't see anything you said in that MSN article or the video at the 20 minute mark.
I suggested 20 minutes to give you background and context of his remark. Go to 25 minutes to start at his actual proposal.

Whats the big deal?

You clowns have flooded the voting base with illegals.

^^^ Left winger who supports a Party that advocates letting 4 year olds make decisions about whether they want to be sexually mutilated and fed hormone blockers babbling about Republicans being extreme n stuff.
The democratic party does not support 4 year olds making that decision, and neither do I. Where did you hear that crazy shit from?

Nope, it is mostly Dems pushing rank choice voting and that definitely isn't one person, one vote.
You are struggling now. Advocating baby votes sounds like the ramblings of a crazy person because it is.

Forum List

Back