🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

39 Things to Know About Senator J.D. Vance, Trump's Running Mate

Sorry. Paywall.

I'll keep looking. I really want to read this.

Dang! It is such a worthy read, with great pics, info, etc. I'll try to bullet the 39 things skipping all the good pics. This will take a while and I haven't much time. Did you know Vance has 3 kids by his beautiful lawyer wife? She appears to be East Indian. The article includes much info about her, as well. They met at Yale.

Dang! It is such a worthy read, with great pics, info, etc. I'll try to bullet the 39 things skipping all the good pics. This will take a while and I haven't much time. Did you know Vance has 3 kids by his beautiful lawyer wife? She appears to be East Indian. The article includes much info about her, as well. They met at Yale.

Cool! I'd especially like to know more about her, because he's a Catholic. I'm refraining from assuming that she's Hindu.

Thanks!

Might be worth it to subscribe. They occasionally have something I really want to see.

Wife of Trump’s VP Pick Resigns From Her Law Firm Within Minutes of The Announcement​

By Sharika Soal Jul. 15, 2024 8:15 pm
screenshot-2024-07-15-164357-600x567.png
Usha Vance -Credit X
Usha Chilukuri Vance, the wife of Ohio Sen. J.D. Vance, has left her job as a corporate litigator at Munger, Tolles & Olson, a prestigious law firm in San Francisco.
Shortly after former President Donald Trump revealed on Monday his decision to add J.D. to his ticket for the upcoming presidential election in November, Usha’s online biography vanished from the company’s website.

Wife of Trump’s VP Pick Resigns From Her Law Firm Within Minutes of The Announcement​

By Sharika Soal Jul. 15, 2024 8:15 pm
screenshot-2024-07-15-164357-600x567.png
Usha Vance -Credit X
Usha Chilukuri Vance, the wife of Ohio Sen. J.D. Vance, has left her job as a corporate litigator at Munger, Tolles & Olson, a prestigious law firm in San Francisco.
Shortly after former President Donald Trump revealed on Monday his decision to add J.D. to his ticket for the upcoming presidential election in November, Usha’s online biography vanished from the company’s website.

Can't have a career woman as the wife of Repub politician

• Informative
Reactions: Ava
Vance adds nothing to the ticket so it seems Trump feels like the election is a lock and he is prepping the next generation of MAGA to take over when he is gone
Maybe this is a small step away from mindless identity politics and diversity

Merit does have some advantages you know

Vance adds nothing to the ticket so it seems Trump feels like the election is a lock and he is prepping the next generation of MAGA to take over when he is gone
Exactly.....He's only 39 years old, grew-up poor, and went on to accomplish more than most do in their lifetimes and he's not near done yet.

That's the type of on the ball future leadership we need. Not some DEI hire.

We certainly don't need anymore octogenarians as POTUSs once we get through with Biden and Trump.....At least Trump is sharp enough still to realize that.

Pence sat in the background and let Trump do the talking

JD is a loose cannon and his past statements and future positions will work against him
Vance is very intelligent. He’s well educated and is a very effective communicator. He also has a very inspiring life story.

I hope the VP nominees can agree to a debate. Vance would destroy Harris.

How dare they not work for free.

I've yet to find any pay-walled article that I cannot get elsewhere on another website for free. And I've yet to find anything on Epoch worth paying for. Websites are like blogs, most of them not worth a damn--- they make their money from their attached advertisers. Paywalls just chase readers away--- good reason to not advertise there either.

No paywalls were harmed in the collection of this data.

Forum List

Back