🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

*Wait For It Assassin's, Bullets; NOW SHOOT!!!!*

The crowd was yelling and pointing out the shooter 2+ minutes before he shot

All it took was a police officer or secret service, both who heard the yelling towards them and saw the pointing, to radio in the possible threat and Trump could have been taken off the stage until the possible threat was confirmed or nothing to worry about.

They ignored it.

I won’t blame anyone for asking the question, because it’s pretty much impossible to be that incompetent.. to have so many SECRET SERVICE people aloof and unaware at once, and also to decide not to act.
This was a clown show run by diversity hires at the Secret Service

But the question remains

How did the shooter know that a rooftop that should have been guarded wasnt?

They probably couldn't believe that somebody would actually take a shot at the beloved Donald Trump.
Or they knew that someone was on the roof and going to shoot President Trump, but with Divine intervention, the kill shot never happened. Joe Bribem was disappointed because that was the last time, he would get an opportunity to beat President Trump.

the 81-year-old politician wrote: "I have one job, and that’s to beat Donald Trump. I’m absolutely certain I’m the best person to be able to do that. So, we’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye. We can’t go another day, another day, without explaining what he’s doing, and we have to go after him."

This was a clown show run by diversity hires at the Secret Service

But the question remains

How did the shooter know that a rooftop that should have been guarded wasnt?
Because someone helped him onto the rooftop. Just look at James Comey and how he LIED to a FISA court in an attempt to stop candidate Donald Trump. There is nothing the Marxists/Demonfascists would do to keep their power.

If this shooting was a conspiracy, it was the worst, most disorganized, poorly performed, idiotically manned one in human history. With one of the worst 'sniper' weapons known to exist.

It was a nutcase that listened to the wrong people for way too long and was trying to leave his mark on the world. He knew he was going to die. And for what?

As an aside, has anybody else noticed that with the almost certain prospect of Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants and the dimocrap FILTH Party being tossed from power --

The Stock Markets are going ape-shit....

I'm going to steal a bit from Ian Fleming. Former spy, and creator of James Bond.

If a weird thing happens once, it is Happenstance. If two weird things happen at the same time, it is coincidence. But if three weird things happen at the same time, well....that is Enemy Action.

There are far more than only three weird things happening in this case.

So enemy action it is. The question is who, and how.

Because someone helped him onto the rooftop. Just look at James Comey and how he LIED to a FISA court in an attempt to stop candidate Donald Trump. There is nothing the Marxists/Demonfascists would do to keep their power.
The thought of an actual conspiracy within the SS to kill trump is impossible to believe without solid proof

But the suspicion that more than mere incompetence remains

As an aside, has anybody else noticed that with the almost certain prospect of Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants and the dimocrap FILTH Party being tossed from power --

The Stock Markets are going ape-shit....
Did you say “power” or “tower?”

Dems are capable of either one

A law enforcement officer confronted the killer on the roof and should have taken a bullet for the President but chickened out and got off the roof.

The thought of an actual conspiracy within the SS to kill trump is impossible to believe without solid proof

But the suspicion that more than mere incompetence remains
Oh, all it takes is one or two individuals, scheduling particular individuals who are known to be substandard, placing them in particularly critical areas, then, when the time is right, a call on their radio to take their already limited attention away from a particular spot.

So, they are manipulated, but not IN on the conspiracy.

Very, very easy to do.

Oh, all it takes is one or two individuals, scheduling particular individuals who are known to be substandard, placing them in particularly critical areas, then, when the time is right, a call on their radio to take their already limited attention away from a particular spot.

So, they are manipulated, but not IN on the conspiracy.

Very, very easy to do.
If so the trump-hating FBI will never find it

A law enforcement officer confronted the killer on the roof and should have taken a bullet for the President but chickened out and got off the roof.
Sorry bout that,

1. I heard that, that officer had to go on ground to adjust his pink panties, did you hear that too?

Regards
SirJamesofTexas

If so the trump-hating FBI will never find it
Oh, there's no doubt about that. Once again, assign your least competent, least motivated "investigator" and all you need to do is put a couple of minor impediments in their way, and they will never find anything.

Conspiracies are much easier than people think. Only a couple of critical, high level individuals need to be involved.

The rest are merely pawns being directed to do their normally poor jobs.

All the conspirators need to do is identify the least capable, and ensure that they are in those critical places when needed.

Sorry bout that

1. They aimed guns at the dead shooter, way before they shot, the angle of the gun that was on camera proves it.
2. So they allowed this shooter to shoot at the President, before they returned fire?
3. Really?
4. Thats company policy?
5. So a guy perched on a building lying down, aiming his rifle at the President, is given green light to fire at will, then they will take out the threat afterwards, but they gotta be sure he will shoot, by allowing him time, to squeeze off, a few rounds, eh?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Yep....
I'm telling you the video is pretty damning. The Sniper did no searching he just pulled the trigger.

I heard that the SS sniper wasnt sure if it was a cop on that roof, so he hesitated. From his angle, he could barely see the assassin, given the angle of the roof.
I dunno....that's a $3500.00 scope on that rifle. Should be able to see a shitstain on his Ass.

Forum List

Back