🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

JD Vance's pledge to 'abandon' Ukraine a ‘catastrophic mistake’ | William Hague

JD should have started slower, with the OPM angle. The antiwar rush to the finish line takes time for Americans to digest after so many years!

Just listen to the confusion on this board alone that's been caused by JD's loose lips!
How funny would it be if JD Vance normalizes eyeliner for straight (??) MAGA men and we start seeing people show up to rallies like this:

The far-left&right RADICALS are two sides of the same coin. Putin never escalates when we help Ukraine. 🇷🇺 He escalates when we don't help enough....
Europe, Taiwan AND FREE WORLD should not count on USA if this is true...
'Breaking up Moscow empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow 🇷🇺 imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and Brodsky to Yeltsin and Dugin.

Time to get Z MAN and his money grubbing, vacation taking, masoratti buying generals off of the US taxpayer.

Putin is willing to deal.
Zelensky isn't protecting Ukraine he's protecting the North American arms dealers and their elected sugar daddies.

How funny would it be if JD Vance normalizes eyeliner for straight (??) MAGA men and we start seeing people show up to rallies like this:

I'm afraid I couldn't agree with you more litwiin.

JD could turn the whole thing into a prowar clusterfk for the sake of Biden's war against Russia. (the horde)

I'm afraid I couldn't agree with you more litwiin.

JD could turn the whole thing into a prowar clusterfk for the sake of Biden's war against Russia. (the horde)
'Breaking up Moscow empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and Brodsky to Yeltsin and Dugin.

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

GMbvybiXMAEWHnU.jpg

ukraine corruptness has been a cash cow for democrats.
10 pct for the big, so he don't have to pay taxes hiding his money in 20 LLC
s
Sounds like a high crime and misdemeanor to me. Why doesn’t your Republican house impeach over it?

Oh yeah, because when it comes to proof, they don’t have any

'Breaking up Moscow empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and Brodsky to Yeltsin and Dugin.

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

View attachment 978371

View attachment 978370
Do you have an idea what it means to be 'shitting in your own nest'?

STFU for a while.

No, I'm saying that it's not our problem. None of this would have happened if the US hadn't overthrown the democratically elected president of Ukraine and replaced him with a Western puppet.

CNN reported Musk lobbied for Vance when he made a last-minute call to Trump. Musk plans to donate $45 million every month for Trump, and he has deepened his involvement in politics.

I hear he will wear a mean Smokey Eye at the convention, is this info correct ?

By far the most femme pair running for office EVER!

Forum List

Back