🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secret Service director sites “safety” concerns of sloped roof as reason it wasn’t covered

I'm not interested in helping you with any 'building 7' theories. Develop the conspiracy yourself but be careful of what you try to invent.

I don't need you to help me with jack squat nothing, asshole. And I don't recall asking what your personal interests were or are.

Mine was a valid and directly relevant question.

Get back in your hole...

So Kimberly Cheatle, the incompetent woman in charge of the most elite security detail in the world, says that the rooftop the gunman was on was looked at, but for safety reasons didn’t want law enforcement on the roof.

View attachment 978393

What was that?

View attachment 978392
What a shock, a lame ass excuse coming from the Biden crowd.

She’s basically untouchable

We can fire her but she is set for life

Unless she goes to jail its all good and the joke’s on us

So Kimberly Cheatle, the incompetent woman in charge of the most elite security detail in the world, says that the rooftop the gunman was on was looked at, but for safety reasons didn’t want law enforcement on the roof.

View attachment 978393

What was that?

View attachment 978392
Trump needs to haul the entire SS detachment right up to Cheatle and Mayorkas before a military tribunal, then we can talk about “unity”

He didn't go roof to roof.

Don't you see good?
1. One witness said he went from roof to roof to roof.
2. If he put that ladder there, how did he know that the roof would be unguarded.
3. The SS was supposedly on he ground floor, so how did the kid get past them carrying a ladder and gun?

She sounds like a total idiot! She sounds like Biden. I hope she loses her job. A man is dead because of her. Trump was injured because of her. McDonalds is Hiring.....

She sounds like a total idiot! She sounds like Biden. I hope she loses her job. A man is dead because of her. Trump was injured because of her. McDonalds is Hiring.....
Careless negligence isn't what this thread is about.

Natural Citizen is trying to turn it all into an inside job by bringing up 911 and building 7.

Natural Citizen is trying to turn it all into an inside job by bringing up 911 and building 7.
Show us all where I said anything about 9/11 or building 7, other than to tell you that isn't the topic when YOU invoked it into dialogue, you intellectually dishonest hack.

Show us. Show us now...

Last edited:
He didn't go roof to roof.

Now, are we to believe that ladder just HAPPENED to be there in that cove hidden behind trees and this kid with no intentions of actually going to the rally far from home just happened to find it? Or did he BRING his own ladder knowing he would need it?

The bitch at the secret service must be fired without pay nor benefits.

She said the "Buck stops with her," which really doesn't mean anything, as there will be no consequences (as we've seen with many bureaucrats across the Biden administration) for not being able to do the job. It's constant finger-pointing, and it's the Secret Service's responsibility to protect the president and previous presidents.

The Secret Service fucked up .. plain and simple, and she admitted it in the exclusive interview.
There is no excuse for not having that rooftop secured

She had agents “inside”?

Now, are we to believe that ladder just HAPPENED to be there in that cove hidden behind trees and this kid with no intentions of actually going to the rally far from home just happened to find it? Or did he BRING his own ladder knowing he would need it?

The bitch at the secret service must be fired without pay nor benefits.
Supposedly he bought a ladder at Home Depot that morning

Oh damn, I've been on a lot of roofs and a roof like that is NOTHING. It's a cakewalk. Practically flat.

My grandma could get up there and move around on her walker.

Forum List

Back