FBI cannot be trusted to investigate the Trump attempted assassination

Trump is alive because he turned his head at the exact right instant.

The kids shot was on target. So, someone trained him up for the job.
Nope. I doubt that seriously. If so, he was a lousy trainer and gave no tactical training whatsoever.

Maybe two or three

Is it asking too much of the Deep State to place a cop on the roof’s?
SS is not that large a force. A former SS agent on CNN last night guessed that that distance was outside the SS perimeter. They would have flagged it to local authorities, but it was not their job to secure it. Somebody effed up, big time.

I think Trump is a pox on the US and the world. But that was way beyond the pale.

Nope. I doubt that seriously. If so, he was a lousy trainer and gave no tactical training whatsoever.
You claim you were in the military huh.

A blind man can see the bullet passing Trump's head.

Seems you're full of shit about a lot of things.

SS is not that large a force. A former SS agent on CNN last night guessed that that distance was outside the SS perimeter. They would have flagged it to local authorities, but it was not their job to secure it. Somebody effed up, big time.

I think Trump is a pox on the US and the world. But that was way beyond the pale.
The SS may not have enough people to handle every detail of security

But its their responsibility to see that it happens

He couldn't qualify for the rifle team, so someone trained him up in the interim.

He couldn't low crawl to save his life.

The SS had eyes on him for at least three minutes before he fired, and only then did they take him out.

There's something rotten in Denmark.
3 minutes they were watching him? Did they spot the gun?

You claim you were in the military huh.

A blind man can see the bullet passing Trump's head.

Seems you're full of shit about a lot of things.
That is it...passing his head. Military would train for center mass, like cops train for center mass. Have you ever noticed on all silhouette targets, the bulls eye and highest point are around center mass not the head?

That is it...passing his head. Military would train for center mass, like cops train for center mass. Have you ever noticed on all silhouette targets, the bulls eye and highest point are around center mass not the head?
Bullshit. Snipers train for head shots all the time. At 130 yards, assuming it is a normal AR, and not accurized in any meaningful way, the base accuracy is 1 MOA. So, 1.3 inches at that distance.

Add in the now common use of body armor that is proof against rifle calibers, even flexible armor, and taking a center mass shot is most likely not going to do squat.

Sheesh, for a supposed military man you are remarkably ignorant of firearms and their use.

You must have been a REMF.

Am I right?

Forum List

Back