Do Trump supporter's believe his claim that Biden wanted to "take out" Trump?

/----/ " So the President can call anyone the enemy and state that they need to take them out officially"
Is that what Dementia Joe did? Did he put a hit out on Trump? According to you, Joe has full immunity.
Well the attempt is looking more and more like an inside job isn’t it.

Awww poor widdle twat waffle has her titty in a bind!

You mean you don't remember Joey bribem saying that a minor incursion would be OK?

You really are that braindead aren't you.

Huh.
He certainly did not say a minor invasion would be ok. In discussing what NATO might do concerning the expected invasion. He was discussing the differences of opinion among NATO members. Dumb ass. Quit lying.

Biden had predicted Russia would invade Ukraine, but suggested there was a split among NATO members about how to respond if Moscow took action that stopped short of sending its troops across the border — something Biden referred to as a "minor incursion." He said:

"I think what you're going to see is that Russia will be held accountable if it invades. And it depends on what it does. It's one thing if it's a minor incursion and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do."

He certainly did not say a minor invasion would be ok. In discussing what NATO might do concerning the expected invasion. He was discussing the differences of opinion among NATO members. Dumb ass. Quit lying.

Biden had predicted Russia would invade Ukraine, but suggested there was a split among NATO members about how to respond if Moscow took action that stopped short of sending its troops across the border — something Biden referred to as a "minor incursion." He said:
Thanks for proving my point.

Sheesh you are stupid.

Do Trump supporter's believe his claim that Biden wanted to "take out" Trump?
Trump's words "He (Biden) tried to raid my home and take me out with deadly force... BUT HE FAILED."
You asked the question, so receive the answer.

Yes, Trump is telling the truth 100%. Biden tried to have federal agents murder him coming into his home with weapons drawn. They did not have weapons drawn with others. At other's homes agents were given stand down orders. You asked this particular question under false pretenses of trying to prove Trump wrong, but he is absolutely right.

Forum List

Back