Biden Called the Family of the Person killed Saturday, Trump did NOT

What a fucking asshole!

Getting her husband killed wasn't enough, creepy Joe had to call her to rub it in.

It reminds me of Rex Heuerman (LISK) calling the families of his victims to taunt them.
Trump didn't call the guy's family because he thinks the victim is a sucker for protecting his family.

Trump has now called the widow of Trump rally victim days after his killing: ‘He was very kind’​

“President Trump called me to share his condolences. He was very kind and said he would continue to call me in the days and weeks ahead,” she wrote. “I told him the same thing I told everyone else. [Corey] left this world a hero and God welcomed in. He did not die in vain that day.”

Donald Trump called the widow of the former fire chief who was fatally shot at the GOP nominee’s rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

Corey Comperatore, a 50-year-old father-of-two, was killed at Saturday’s rally while protecting his family amid the assassination attempt against Trump. Days later, the former president spoke to Helen Comperatore over the phone, according to a screenshot of a Facebook post.

Forum List

Back