I Got Your Cackles!

This is bullshit. And thats the hard lesson you will learn as time goes on. There is no senile CNC and you tell me what Pence did. There are not better democratic candidates and no one is going to listen to a Republican trying to say so.
She has had TWO count em TWO jobs as VP. Border Czar and AI Czar. Her grade on both jobs is F. FAIL. She worked her way to the top on her knees everyone knows it.

This is a serious woman. But she also has a personality. So you guys can talk crazy about her laughing, but you best fear the propsect of either of your candidates facing her in a debate. I got your cackles...

I shut her off after 3:00 or so, got no patience with lying pols IM2

~S~

And what's your basis for disagreeing with me sparky? Is it another I;m white and I feel like it disagree?

This is a serious woman. But she also has a personality. So you guys can talk crazy about her laughing, but you best fear the propsect of either of your candidates facing her in a debate. I got your cackles...

That fuckin retard is going to get trounced by JD... well that is if she had the balls to show up. The truth is, neither Joe or her want to debate. They both have feeble minds.

nope, wrong again IM2

my disdain for Harris has nothing to do with race or gender

~S~
IM2stupid, being one of the most racist people on the planet, only sees color. If you disagree with a black person it isn't because they are stupid, or incompetent, it's because they are black.

She is a horrible candidate. Look at your border under her.

There was a British guy who posted on youtube, on BBC or something. He said that he does not support Trump and he is sad that Biden had a horrible debate, I'm not sure if he was joking or not but his post received top likes when he said, paraphrasing, "if they go with Harris and she wins the W.H than the world will KNOW for certain that U.S elections are rigged".

Even I had to laugh at that and this comment was made before the attempted Trump assassination.

He makes a legitimate and critical point though, if the world was shocked at the conspiracies that came out after Trump lost to Biden in 2020, imagine the global disbelief if 1% Primary Harris won?
Shut up Canadian. Our border was bad during Trump. Apparently you don't know how America works. The responsibility for the border is in congress. Insread of passing a fucking law, they chose to investigate Hunter Biden. Then when a bi partisan bill came up, Trump made republicans shut it down so he could use it as an issue in the campaign and your stupid Canadian ass tries making it an issue. So don't try putting this on Harris.

This is bullshit. And thats the hard lesson you will learn as time goes on. There is no senile CNC and you tell me what Pence did. There are not better democratic candidates and no one is going to listen to a Republican trying to say so.
What the hell is wrong with Senator Cory Booker. he's D.C. native born, a Stanford graduate and attended Queen's College, Oxford and Yale. He's for women's rights, reforming criminal justice and is an eloquent speaker. Harris on the other hand is an idiot.

She is what she is, and we all know deep down what she is as we know what she isn't.

Forum List

Back